Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 16:28:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: IO´s International Pub  (Read 58753 times)
Jeshickah
Goddess and Queen of the Damned
Private

♥Beautifully Broken♥

« Reply #60 on: September 25, 2007, 00:33:32 AM »

Jeshickah goes up to the bar and orders another drink, standing there scoping out the place.

Thank you koramae for the siggy!
Pain
The Shadow Knight
Private

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #61 on: September 25, 2007, 00:42:44 AM »

*wonders why his beer hasnt shown up yet...

Quote from: Pain
Motercycles are the unprotected sex of traffic
when you wreck you really get knocked up
Hiske
Trusted Member

I want a personalized magnet! :D

« Reply #62 on: September 25, 2007, 00:45:49 AM »

hey... don't spam the pub with useless oneliners! *Tongue* be creative; write a story...  *bear*
Pain
The Shadow Knight
Private

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #63 on: September 25, 2007, 01:41:24 AM »

*gets up and walks over to hiske and hands her an apron and a bottle of milk

he wonders why she was yelling at him and now thinks that having some work and some milk to drink while doing it will help her wildcat anger cool down some.

"meow kitty kitty kitty, meow"

*bear*

*snickers hoping that was creative enough
« Last Edit: September 25, 2007, 01:46:06 AM by Pain » Logged

Quote from: Pain
Motercycles are the unprotected sex of traffic
when you wreck you really get knocked up
Hiske
Trusted Member

« Reply #64 on: September 26, 2007, 16:16:05 PM »

Hiske is still relaxing in her nice-comfy-pluchy chair by the fireplace when a guy walks her way with a bottle of milk in his hands... Hiske wonders where he got milk in this pub and, more important, why... he walks closer and says some really weird things to her... * Hiske shrugs* 'oh well' she thinks 'you need to have weird people in the world... otherwise everything seems so boring...'

Luckily the guy sees some guys dancing/hugging on the dancefloor and he probably likes what he sees, cause in no time he's joining the dance-hug-thingy...

Hiske wonders why she has to get up all the time to get beer herself... the cute guy looks very nice, but he doesn't say much and he didn't get her a beer yet, so maybe he's not mr. right after all... Hiske stands up, walks to the bar and gets another beer... when she walks back to her nice comfy pluchy chair by the fireplace she's thinking: 'I'd love to play a game of backgammon...'
Nebthe
Forum Staff

I have an attitude and I'm not afraid to use it!

« Reply #65 on: September 26, 2007, 16:22:47 PM »

*neb sitting at the bar, having a coffee and a cigarette, doing stuf on a laptop...*

15, 14, 13, 12 Relocate!! Relocate now!!! Stupid ^&$&$!*#$! connection!!  *sos* Relocate 10 seconds ago!!!

I need a new signature, no one knows who that spanish dude is....  *Undecided*
Jeshickah
Goddess and Queen of the Damned
Private

♥Beautifully Broken♥

« Reply #66 on: September 26, 2007, 16:42:21 PM »

Jeshickah orders another drink and decides to resume her position in the corner with a sketch pad and pencils.

Currently in the hands of an artistic muse, she starts to sketch, first, a picture of the pub. Doing little sections, making sure to get every last person within it's walls. Before long she has everyone drawn. From Hiske in her nice comfy pluchy chair to Rogue and his mysterious self. From Reaccão watching everyone carefully for stories for RNN to Neb enjoying his coffee and cigarette, yelling at his laptop.

Bored with sketching the matter of the pub, Jeshickah moves on to her own universe of thinking and sketches important wars of Imperia, spreading them out on the table in front of her.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2007, 16:44:11 PM by Jeshickah » Logged

Thank you koramae for the siggy!
Nebthe
Forum Staff

« Reply #67 on: September 26, 2007, 17:14:08 PM »

From the shadowy corner of the pub, his voice is traveling through the cellphone
"Hey you, i think it is about time you bring your wonderful pet in", he says to AA, and sits again comfortable, waiting for Mighty Jhaizjha to appear  *evil*

*Shocked* Oh, shoot!! *neb says* I just remembered I let the water running!!  *freak* *....and he's gone*

*neb enters in a hurry, goes to the bar, finishes his coffee, grabs a pack of cigarettes...*  Never leave your water running, it is not good for the neighbors  *Lips Sealed*

*...and once again he's gone*

Hiske
Trusted Member

« Reply #68 on: September 26, 2007, 23:42:52 PM »

Hiske wakes up in her nice-comfy-pluchy chair by the fireplace and sees there's a big shiny medal lying on her lap... Hiske thinks: 'wow... is that mine? yay! finally!' She gets up to show her medal to everyone in the pub *Grin* *Grin* *Grin*
Reaccão
« Reply #69 on: September 26, 2007, 23:52:22 PM »

Reaccão gives Hiske's medal a glance and offers her a beer. She doesn't hear him, she is still jumping up and down, screaming "Myn, myn look...... EHUUUUUUUUD". Myn is busy saying something like "main modulator" to his dance/hug partner.

In a corner, Belgarion has started to put up some wierd pictures, one after the other. Repr is standing beside him taking down all but the first picture, his face is ashen and he mutters "no more multiposting" incesantly.

In another corner some guys are racking up a chess board, trying to decide if a game won is worth 1, 2 or 5 points. "We'll decide later, maybe we can make a draw be worth 10 points if someone gets a big lead", says a guy with long hair.
belgarion
« Reply #70 on: September 27, 2007, 01:12:05 AM »

belgarion is starting to get annoyed with his pictures being taking down and throws his hands in the air in defeat mumbling to himself about lack of interest when theres no conflict and heads back to the bar as he passes Reaccão  he puts one hand on each  side of his head and wiggles his fingers in the universal sign of the moose *YAHOO* when he reaches the bar he tries to haggle with the barman saying each picture has got to be worth 3 beers and that they would look great behind the bar in the end though he is forsed to pay for his beer with money *cry*
« Last Edit: September 27, 2007, 07:33:15 AM by belgarion » Logged
Nebthe
Forum Staff

« Reply #71 on: September 27, 2007, 08:43:17 AM »

*neb sneaks in the pub, checking carefully every dark corner of the room*

Any sign of a monstrous Mighty Jhaizjha here? No?? Not at all??? Good, good!  *dance*

*takes a seat at the bar* Boy! One coffee to go and one coffee please!  *kissgirl*

Hey, Hiske! Stop screaming for a second, you'll break all the glasses here!! Wtf happened??? Did Isolde attack you last night??  *freak*

Hiske
Trusted Member

« Reply #72 on: September 27, 2007, 09:14:10 AM »

Hiske wakes up in her nice-comfy-pluchy-chair-by-the-fireplace with a smile on her face... 'that was a good evening', she thinks... She gets up and walks over to the bar where sweetneb is enjoying his coffee. She sits down next to him and asks the bartender for a coffee too... Still smiling she shows her medal to sweetneb... he looks very impressed! He asks something about a 'catfight', but Hiske assures him that he'll be invited once the time is right for that...

Hiske looks around the pub and sees that some guys are busy with hanging pictures on the wall and taking them off again... 'that's weird', she thinks 'why would they do that? oh well... to each his own I guess...'

Hiske orders another coffee and walks over to Reaccao to discuss the chess-tournament...
k_mihai
« Reply #73 on: September 27, 2007, 09:18:48 AM »

*me walks to the bar and saw a girls with a bright metallic object. "hm, some girls are fools for little shining objects", he thought. We orders then another beer and waits to see if some strange rumors `bout cat-fight will be confirmed   
Nebthe
Forum Staff

« Reply #74 on: September 28, 2007, 23:50:32 PM »

Still smiling she shows her medal to sweetneb...

Way to go Hiske... I don't want to spoil your fun or something, but I have one exactly like that too *kissgirl*

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: