Imperia Online International
April 25, 2024, 19:42:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dead Realm No More  (Read 4351 times)
KuyaM
Sergeant

« on: April 07, 2008, 12:49:09 PM »

...so there I was.... waiting for him to log out.... this is the perfect time to get his 8M resources, enough to make me build my lvl 8 fort... I've just finished massing up my whole army for this preciuos moment.... I was about to hit the fortress siege button WHEN SUDDENLY... KZZZTTT!!! .... a fuse blew up...  fix it, the power is back... I was about to open my PC WHEN SUDDENLY... BRRRRTTTT!!!!!  ..... must be the salad/chilli con carne combo I experimented for breakfast.... I RACE TO THE Toilet as fast as I can.... AHHHHHHH!!!!.... what a relief.... I proceed to my long awaited mission.... I logged in.... click the "I Agree" button.... Blink! Blink! Blink!... WTF... I click that blinking center square and..... WHOAAAHHH!!!!!!!! krasi1 has less than a minute to arrive.... so I immidiately click the army relocate....  KZZZZZZZZZZZTTT!!!!!....
           I found out later what caused the power failure.... but what I found out later was "expected" and painful.... Krasi1 is 3M richer, but I wonder why he did it, he'll lose units more than 5M to build and we're not in war.... The next day I found out he's deleted..... he gave away his account to someone who's lucky to be banned only by using/sacrificing krasi1's army to weaken the threat to their alliance and later get the loot himself from krasi1...

Well anyway, that's life...... THE MORAL OF THIS STORY IS ............  "NEVER COMBINE CHILI WITH VEGGY SALAD"... UNLESS You're PC is in the toilet..... *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: