Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 15:07:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: lt_online vs PALADINI  (Read 8427 times)
vaidocius
Private

« on: April 02, 2008, 10:23:32 AM »

this first hard war in realm 25 for our alliance we are leading but few points i got lucky for two times catching PALADINI members with their armys at home jurney was for 8-7 hours maybe they didnt expected that ill go this long way to them ..... im happy becouse they dont expected that we will do so well ( before war their leader called us comediants.... but if they cant defeat easily maybe they are too   *pardon* )
DarkSoul
So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will fight without danger in battles. If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose. If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yours
Captain

I hate you all!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2008, 10:51:21 AM »

*hihi* *hihi* *hihi*....congrats for the war.....and how much war the final war points..if its not a secrets??

Best Regards : DarkSoul proud lider of MoldovaVin

vaidocius
Private

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2008, 10:59:40 AM »

its just second day in war .... waits more batles.... i know that by size our allinces are small and maybe you alone are biger than all our alliance  *pardon* but i saw that you lost few wars
DarkSoul
So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will fight without danger in battles. If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose. If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yours
Captain

I hate you all!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2008, 11:06:54 AM »

its just second day in war .... waits more batles.... i know that by size our allinces are small and maybe you alone are biger than all our alliance  *pardon* but i saw that you lost few wars

The fact was taht we ware economicaly playears....and bserbians atacked us when we had no armys....and we lost...but ther is the second part.... they got betten....i brought up a huge army ..and destroyd Yoda and Maximus...and our frieds Ukko declared war to them after....and they destroyd other playears....only R.SPRSKA got a huge army ....and he atacked a member of ukko and lost....and after that ukko pilaged them evrywhere and we atacked a lot of theyr secondarys...bringing them down for good......
and we remaked the alliance , becouse now we have some huge armys, and we have no enemys....i meen nooane at the moment who could bother us *Smiley*.......

wait an see when the new alliance system will be functional on realm25....what Federation we will have
Power is Fear  *Angry* *Angry* *Angry*

gior15
Well i am in for a bloodbath anytime...!!!...
Lieutenant

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2008, 12:13:45 PM »

this is georged...leader of ukko...well the war with srbende ended with 3000+ versus 2000+....so you can imagine the armies involved...*Smiley*...on to the next now...

vaidocius
Private

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2008, 15:20:56 PM »

this is georged...leader of ukko...well the war with srbende ended with 3000+ versus 2000+....so you can imagine the armies involved...*Smiley*...on to the next now...
our  war should end just more than 1000 but i think it is mlots of points  while our alliance is near 100k networth points   hmmm for 6 players  *hihi*
otez
Private

« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2008, 11:38:58 AM »

It is not the size of the victory or players that matters but the way you get your victory.

Winning with defence defeats after trapping or walking an extra mile is what makes you  hooray

Congrats Vaidocius  *bravo*
gior15
Well i am in for a bloodbath anytime...!!!...
Lieutenant

« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2008, 12:47:49 PM »

yes...i agree....*Smiley*

vaidocius
Private

« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2008, 17:23:03 PM »

so that was realy hard war and we lost it at last minutes 1141 -1144   -3  but im happy becous till the last day we were losing -150 but we get on feet and made them worry  *hahaha*

k_mihai
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2008, 01:21:17 AM »

wow, when i left r25, ukko was somehow noobish and farmed *Grin*

what happened with dawn?
DarkSoul
Captain

I hate you all!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2008, 07:50:27 AM »

wow, when i left r25, ukko was somehow noobish and farmed *Grin*

what happened with dawn?

hm...in dawn only Dustlye is the biggest..and Sepiroth its oki..the rest are all dead......

a lot changed mihai *Smiley*

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: