Imperia Online International
April 18, 2024, 06:54:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: why don't we see the flag ?  (Read 7416 times)
mdgc
Private

« on: September 12, 2007, 12:34:38 PM »

Realm 7 started but i can't see the flag, who plays in which country?
Lord Rogue
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2007, 12:35:41 PM »

in most realms, country flags have been removed or will be removed when the next Era resets
mdgc
Private

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2007, 12:38:58 PM »

Its in the rules, no flags, no online status.

PS.Seeing the alliance members you can see the flag  *Lips Sealed*

thanks for answer and ps *wink*
mdgc
Private

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2007, 12:41:01 PM »

in most realms, country flags have been removed or will be removed when the next Era resets

i don't like it  :-\
KOPSi
Translators

SpAmMz TeAm K&K

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2007, 13:38:08 PM »

also here are some people in some flag realms where their flags where not shown...
these people use diferent ip adreses or their ip adress cant be detected or sorted in existing country ip...

Rodi
IO first mate
Private

Addicted to IO

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2007, 00:11:02 AM »

Why would this function be removed? If u can't see the flags you won't know who's your comrade  *sad*
Sarzar
Private

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2007, 00:26:43 AM »

Why would this function be removed? If u can't see the flags you won't know who's your comrade  *sad*

Most of us Have friends from many different countries.
Lord Rogue
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2007, 08:44:43 AM »

Most of us Have friends from many different countries.

Precisly. Do you only make friends with people from certain countries, Rodi? What do you care where a target or a friend is from?
« Last Edit: September 13, 2007, 08:45:18 AM by Lord Rogue » Logged
mdgc
Private

« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2007, 09:40:16 AM »

according to me, i don't want to attack someone from my country and if i won't see the flag i can't know it. 
second if i won't see who's online, have can i attack someone? 
Lord Rogue
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2007, 09:56:38 AM »

o_O

If you don't want to attack someone from your country, you can always choose people whom it is obvious are from a different country (for example: Xpertiza *Tongue*)...

and attacking even without seeing the online status works fine in R10, R2, R5, R9... You just need to learn how to decide if the enemy is indeed offline or not
mdgc
Private

« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2007, 10:04:37 AM »

o_O

If you don't want to attack someone from your country, you can always choose people whom it is obvious are from a different country (for example: Xpertiza *Tongue*)...

and attacking even without seeing the online status works fine in R10, R2, R5, R9... You just need to learn how to decide if the enemy is indeed offline or not

i can't know people from nickname which's in country.  and could you teach me please about enemy offline or not  *Tongue*
mdgc
Private

« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2007, 10:23:26 AM »

Watch out networth points, if not increased for 10-20 minutes its a good sign, watch out with rumors army transfers, money transfers,money hiding and rest.
And then prepare to be ambushed, because not visible online status sux  *freak*

that's good thing  *dance* because my game always open and 1 hour - 2 hours maybe more i do nothing, if somebody decided to attack to me i can catch unawares them *Tongue*
guimassaro
Lieutenant

« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2007, 10:28:29 AM »

Everyone may use this in own favor to protection, and it makes the game a little harder for the more agressive players. But as long as you pay attention to your neighbours, you can succed your attacks.
Nevertheless, you can't be sure that your comrades will never atack you. And since you don't know the nation off you neighbour, he's a potencially enemy anyway...
k_mihai
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2007, 10:34:50 AM »

Well, this no flags status is incomplete, because, as makis pointed out, one can see the flag, if the other player is in an alliance. Seeing the flag means also deducing the possible online hours, with some approximations. Combine with other methods, and guessing is not that difficult. 
mdgc
Private

« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2007, 10:40:01 AM »

be sure, my comrades never attack to me if they see my nickname *wink*

my opinion, we can see the flag and online status. if not this game make us  crazzy  *freak*

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: