Imperia Online International
April 19, 2024, 01:13:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Do any realms have an actual competition for alliance castles and influence?  (Read 2623 times)
darkevil
Private

« on: April 12, 2019, 15:16:29 PM »

Does anyone play in a realm with real competition? That is the only question and I thank all of you for your responses. The rest is just my experience in my realm.

In my realm the eras end with a single alliance (_Independet_) in control of all 9 castles. Trying to fight them is suicide. They win the realm and they are bolstered by the diamonds and bonuses they receive and then they dominate that realm until the realm is no longer active. Does this mean no other alliance receives bonuses because they can no assert influence without an alliance caste? If yes then something should be changed.

I realize you want people to buy diamonds but seeing 1 alliance that is larger than the next 10 alliances combined does not make me think that spending any money is worth it. It deters me from it. I can be in the top 100 without spending a dollar but spending $100 wouldn't even make me able to touch the top 50 so what is the point.

inmundo
Private

« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2019, 20:58:38 PM »

Haha. You see them _IndependenT_ , you quit the realm. Those are the guys sustaining imperia online bank. So, having a realm without premiums would shift their profits, leading to loss on the part of developers.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: