Imperia Online International
March 19, 2024, 10:00:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How can it be?  (Read 4160 times)
felix_r
Captain

« on: February 07, 2018, 13:24:14 PM »

Please explain, I can't understand how can it be.
Attacker destroyed my Fortress 9 and didn't lose any moral at all.

« Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 00:24:53 AM by felix_r » Logged
felix_r
Captain

« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2018, 13:29:26 PM »

Please explain, how can this happen?

The attacker destroyed my Fortress 9, many of his soldiers died, but HE DIDN'T LOSE ANY MORAL AT ALL !

Look at the MORAL!

« Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 00:38:51 AM by felix_r » Logged
felix_r
Captain

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2018, 00:26:35 AM »

Why nobody answer me? This bug gave to a player false medal.
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2018, 10:33:49 AM »

Hello, felix_r. During the fortress siege, your towers and garrison army were inflicting damages on the attacking army, and the attacking units were constantly loosing morale points. The first attacking line started the siege with 113 morale points, the archers line started with 117 and the third line, consisted of long-ranged siege machines, started with 56 morale points. Your ballistae killed the attacker's third line during the first 3 rounds of the siege. Attacking archers destroyed the last units of your garrison army in round 7. Your towers continued to inflict damage and morale losses to the first attacking line. The morale of the units that consisted this line dropped below 50, but they continued fighting untill 29 morale points. In round 13, when thier morale dropped to 29, they destroyed the fortress and ran from the battle field. Since the fortress was destroyed and there wasn't any army left in garrison, the attacker won the siege and the battle. The archers line was the only one that was left to fight. They finished the siege with 86 morale points. This line's morale value is shown in the last round of the siege in your picture, since they were the only line left on the battlefield. If you take a look at the report of the fortress siege by rounds or play the animated version og the battle report, you'll see how the attacker is losing morale points and how part of his army fled at the end.

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
felix_r
Captain

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2018, 18:00:08 PM »

Hello, felix_r. During the fortress siege, your towers and garrison army were inflicting damages on the attacking army, and the attacking units were constantly loosing morale points. The first attacking line started the siege with 113 morale points, the archers line started with 117 and the third line, consisted of long-ranged siege machines, started with 56 morale points. Your ballistae killed the attacker's third line during the first 3 rounds of the siege. Attacking archers destroyed the last units of your garrison army in round 7. Your towers continued to inflict damage and morale losses to the first attacking line. The morale of the units that consisted this line dropped below 50, but they continued fighting untill 29 morale points. In round 13, when thier morale dropped to 29, they destroyed the fortress and ran from the battle field. Since the fortress was destroyed and there wasn't any army left in garrison, the attacker won the siege and the battle. The archers line was the only one that was left to fight. They finished the siege with 86 morale points. This line's morale value is shown in the last round of the siege in your picture, since they were the only line left on the battlefield. If you take a look at the report of the fortress siege by rounds or play the animated version og the battle report, you'll see how the attacker is losing morale points and how part of his army fled at the end.

Dear Angela.

Thank you for your very detailed answer. So sorry that this answer is not for my question. Please read again and look at the picture! I didn't ask why did I lose.

I asked why the attacker didn't lose  any moral doing the siege !
He started the siege with 86 moral and finished the siege with 86 moral. Don't you see?
Look at the red circles at the picture!!!

why the attacker didn't lose  any moral doing the siege ?

At the end of the field battle, the attacker had moral 86, look!

How did he finished the siege with the same moral 86 ? This is impossible !

This is the full report. As you can see, he only lost moral doing the field battle. After this he didn't lose moral at all.

May be I don't follow the rules changes? Please tell me how the player begins the siege with 86 moral, but going up to 107 after 3 rounds? How? Instead of losing the moral he is winning more moral?

« Last Edit: February 09, 2018, 19:23:13 PM by felix_r » Logged
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2018, 11:04:53 AM »

Hi, felix_r. The attacker was correctly losing morale points each round. Battle reports by rounds show average morale values.
These are the starting morale points at the beginning of the siege:
Third line - 56
Second line (archers) - 117
Front line - 113
Third line was killed in the first couple of rounds. Now, two lines are left in the field and continue attacking, while their morale is dropping each round. Front line's morale drops to 29 in the last round. This is the round when the units from the front line destroy the fortress, also, they flee in the same round. Now, only one line is left - the archers line. They finish the battle with 86 morale.

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: