Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 18:57:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: World cup 2017  (Read 7426 times)
apocalypselives
Private

« on: October 25, 2017, 22:28:51 PM »

Why has my population growth in all my provinces other then my capital diminished to +3336 with my medicine level at 43 already?
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2017, 08:33:08 AM »

Hello! Could you provide the name of your account, please? When did you notice the change?

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
apocalypselives
Private

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2017, 04:30:34 AM »

It was just qualifiers..no big deal..thank you for responding!!

I do have a different question though...when i reached level 65 of my account it says you get premium in all realms you are registered in for 30 days and i am not seeing a premium status in my world cup realm?

thank you again.
apocalypselives
Private

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2017, 04:53:31 AM »

Sorry..but another..question..me..and others, are getting an error trying to attack barbarian camps......  it says attacks against other players are not allowed!, can not even spy the camps or anything..some work now and then..but it is frustrating in the world cup with this for 2 days now...

thank you...sorry to reply with another question to myself...LOL
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2017, 15:11:27 PM »

Hi, again! The problem with the missing premium in account apocalypselives was resolved today. If the issue continues and your account name is different, please feel free to reply here with your account name and we'll check.

Sorry..but another..question..me..and others, are getting an error trying to attack barbarian camps......  it says attacks against other players are not allowed!, can not even spy the camps or anything..some work now and then..but it is frustrating in the world cup with this for 2 days now...

thank you...sorry to reply with another question to myself...LOL

If the barbarian camp is placed in a different quadrant on the global map than the quadrant your group is in, you won't be able to attack/destroy it. During the group phase, you can only spy, attack and conquer within the borders of your own quadrant.

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: