Imperia Online International
March 29, 2024, 12:15:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: if military upgrade finishes while army is traveling to a target  (Read 2754 times)
gabzpiano
Lieutenant

« on: October 21, 2017, 15:26:23 PM »

does the upgrade count for that mission?
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2017, 08:32:59 AM »

Hi gabzpiano. Yes, the new level of the military research will be active during the battle.

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
gabzpiano
Lieutenant

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2017, 23:09:43 PM »

Thank you. i have another question if you don't mind.. i'm thinking about buying a 20 or 50 euro diamond package and i was wondering about the size of the resource chests, do they increase as my empire grows after i get them or are they static from when i buy them?
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2017, 08:33:23 AM »

You are welcome. The content of the chests will be calculated at the moment of their receiving and won't change dynamically as the income of your Empire changes.

Angela

Facebook Fan Page
gabzpiano
Lieutenant

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2017, 10:43:25 AM »

ok, thank you again. haha i have a few more questions i'm curious about if i already have you here:
1. i assume spies can't see the partial amount of the deposits that is protected the same way they can't see the resources protected from fortresses, is this right?
2. another question about deposits, if i get attacked and x% of my deposits get protected, what happens if i get attacked again to those same deposits? are they completely protected or do i again only get to keep x% what was left from the first attack?
3. when i get research/building time reduction from multiple sources, for example 10% from special resource, 10% from emperor and 10% from being science officer, is it calculated by adding those up so that its 30% time reduction or is it 1-90%*90%*90%=27.1%?

oh and last thing, not actually a question but i've been seeing quite a few players with thousands of offensive victories already just a few days after a realm has started. does that sound humanly possible? i sent the information of 1 of these guys to IOsupport email, they told me they would check but it seems like nothing happened. i think being bad at stopping cheaters will cause many people to want to quit including myself.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2017, 14:11:41 PM by gabzpiano » Logged
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2017, 13:23:07 PM »

Yes, 1 is correct. The amount of deposited gold protected by the technology Depositing does not appear in the spy reports. The protected gold will be re-calculated, and the percentage protected gold granted by levels of this technology will apply on the amount of gold left in the deposit in case 2. Bonuses in 3 will grant 30% time reduction.
Please feel free to report the players you suspect at support@imperialsupport.org so we could investigate their accounts. In some cases these investigations might take longer, but you will always receive the result by email once it is ready.

Angela

Facebook Fan Page
gabzpiano
Lieutenant

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2017, 23:11:27 PM »

Thank you for all the help, i really appreciate it. speaking of the time reduction stuff, i was looking around comparing architecture to builder's guild and noticed something weird, architecture says it reduces building time by 0.3% per level, and builder's guild says it reduces it by 1.2% per level that part makes sense, but when i looked at the builder's guild details per level it says its only 0.3% per level - http://prntscr.com/h20xiz
is that just a mistake in the text or is it also not working correctly??
« Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 23:17:02 PM by gabzpiano » Logged
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2017, 08:43:42 AM »

The effects presented in the table are not correct, they will be fixed, thank you for the notice.

Angela

Facebook Fan Page
gabzpiano
Lieutenant

« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2017, 01:46:11 AM »

cool, no problem *Smiley*
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: