Imperia Online International
April 19, 2024, 10:28:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Imperia Online App  (Read 2403 times)
Meilir
Private

« on: August 09, 2017, 21:40:55 PM »

Hello,

it's my first post on here (just registered actually) and I would like to ask my senior Emperor's a question^^

When using the mobile app for this game (on a Samsung device, not sure whether that's any difference though) how does one change realms? I seem stuck on one realm which I chose at first as there seems to be no option to switch over (no options of any kind in fact).

And one more question. I seem to be on a x4 realm, are there any normal speed realms available at the moment?
nedlear
Private

« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2017, 08:46:08 AM »

Information provided here is from my personal experience (on a samsung) so please take that into account...

If you are logged in automatically, try logging out and then then open up the app. That's where the 'Choose Realm' screen is found. Options are ... account; registration for a new realm; and, babysat accounts.

Within the app, the bottom two centre icons (on this version) are 'quests' and 'premium', that scrolls to the left and gives other options, including 'switch realms'. It's the second last icon next to the logging out icon.

In saying that, when I first started it was with the IO app and it's actually a different game. I had to start a new account within the website version to use both the web and the app based versions. Within that first app only game, the settings are different.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: