Imperia Online International
April 19, 2024, 17:37:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cost of Colony foundation? 5 wood/2.5 iron/2.8 stone (millions) as Feudalism  (Read 2236 times)
nedlear
Private

« on: July 09, 2017, 11:15:37 AM »

Edit/update...
The second one cost 4,9M    2,4M 2,8M 24 000 if I remember corectly it was wood, iron, stone, then gold. The first one I thought was more...
Also note that Feudalism is 100% more (which is clearly noted but easy to forget)

Original post...
Where do I find the cost of founding a colony? (i can't find it in any of the How to Play sections about colonies but i did find heaps of info about stuff I'll never need to know *freak*)
The poop up window doesn't last long and I didn't write down the figures.
Is the second colony the same price as the first or does the the price increase as does the colonisation level? The wood was in the 5 million mark which was not expected.
Perhaps I am the only one on this forum now. I feel like I may be  that guy in that movie that hasn't been written yet....or is it happening now  *sos* *tired*

Thanks for any help or suggestions (am in the right section/forum/era/universe)

Is anybody out there...... [:-}
« Last Edit: July 10, 2017, 07:34:58 AM by nedlear » Logged
Erazion
Private

« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2017, 22:42:29 PM »

Hi Nedlear,

The price is the same for each colony, only the search is more expensive. The price of a colony disappears when you want to build one, i saw that too it's a bug to fix.
nedlear
Private

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2017, 07:38:27 AM »

Thanks for helping out Erazion, I initially thought I was in the wrong section when I saw something had changed.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: