Imperia Online International
April 19, 2024, 07:08:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Barbarian camps - Time of generation  (Read 1743 times)
nedlear
Private

« on: June 27, 2017, 09:16:51 AM »

Damn it's quite on the forum when you you're not here Angela. It's like a spooky ghost town X) where the 'view' count goes up but nobody ever replies. Anyway...

Barbarian camps are regenerated each 24 hours. Is there a specific time that it happens?
I'm assuming there is somebody close by to my capital that takes all of the slavers so then I'm left with one chest of each level per 12hours. That halves my potential with the Barby Camps. Would that be a fair estimate in your opinion?

Edit: The reason I thought the above was this...
 "Each Realm is populated by a set number of Barbarian Camps, with a random representation of the different Tribes. As players destroy the Camps, once every 24 hours the Realm is re-populated with enough Camps to bring them back to their original number, with the new Camps being spawned near the location of the destroyed ones."

If this is the case, if I knew what time the regeneration occurs, I could potentially get to the slavers first. Am I on the right track?

Thanks again
« Last Edit: July 06, 2017, 05:09:15 AM by nedlear » Logged
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2017, 10:48:00 AM »

The specific time is different for each new camp. You can find out when a new one is available only trough a global map search or Barbarian fast search menu. There should be 5 camps in every quadrant on the map (each one takes 100x100 points). When one or more are destroyed, the system automatically generates new ones, so that the number 5 is restored.

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: