Imperia Online International
April 19, 2024, 12:58:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Skull of Wonders - Carrying capacity. Send everything that carries  (Read 1550 times)
nedlear
Private

« on: June 26, 2017, 16:27:57 PM »

Are the pearls earned by carrying capacity or damage inflicted? { update: Answer is Carrying capacity. Send everything that carries and don't worry about the "warning"}
On the general information of Skull it states....

You deal damage to the Skull of Wonders based on your army’s carrying capacity
You win pearls based on the percentage of overall army sent to attack the Skull of Wonders

When I send my horses that have carrying capacity I'm warned I will inflict no damage and will lose the battle. Is this a rouse to make me seem a fool to my fellow alliance members when I lead them to failure?

Also, why are there so many cool moving emo-conny thingys here but not in the tribune?

Thanks again Angela.
(I'll keep this forum alive!!) *xxx*
« Last Edit: July 06, 2017, 05:01:40 AM by nedlear » Logged
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2017, 10:03:09 AM »

The warning will be removed soon, thank you for the notice. *rose* Cavalry deals damages to the Skull based on its carrying capacity, as well as the archers and transport wagons.
The issue with the emoticons is more of a technical one because the forum is using different platform, but we are familiar with the idea and our team is looking into ways to improve the ones in the tribune.

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: