Imperia Online International
March 29, 2024, 08:34:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Win a Trading Post that is occupied?  (Read 2078 times)
Godric
Sergeant

« on: May 12, 2017, 04:15:52 AM »

I took down the guarding fort, now how do I win the Trading Post or the Special Resource underneath it?

I have Trade Administration capacity and Trading Logistics that meet the requirements to win the resource.

Thanks.

Whilom, as olde stories tellen us,
Ther was a duc that highte Godric;
Of Belmontnes he was lord and governour,
And in his tyme swich a conquerour,
That gretter was ther noon under the sonne.
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2017, 10:04:00 AM »

Hi, Godric. You can found Trading post on the special resource after you destroy the Trading post that is currently build on it. A successful fortress siege on the trading post demolishes 1 level of the fortress. When the fortress level in the trading post reaches 0, the holding will be destroyed and the special resource will available to conquer.

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
Godric
Sergeant

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2017, 15:28:48 PM »

Thanks ! That worked.

It takes 3 attacks to take down a Trading Post to eliminate it. Again, you reminded me, but I had already taken out the protecting fort.

So, for everyone - if there is a protecting fort next to a Trading Post, it has to be eliminated - - and the number of attacks depends on if it has troops inside or on the field, and its size - - - it would take multiple attacks to bring it down. Spy it to see how large it is, and remember to keep spying it if it gets reinforced.

Then follow by taking the Trading Post out - - - You can only build on it if you have the Trade Administration level available AND have the Trade Logistics level to establish your ownership.

Thanks again Angela.  *rose*
« Last Edit: May 13, 2017, 15:29:46 PM by Godric » Logged

Whilom, as olde stories tellen us,
Ther was a duc that highte Godric;
Of Belmontnes he was lord and governour,
And in his tyme swich a conquerour,
That gretter was ther noon under the sonne.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: