Imperia Online International
March 29, 2024, 08:29:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Speed up travel time & less res to build?  (Read 1155 times)
xseanx
Private

« on: April 14, 2017, 14:47:23 PM »

Is it possible to speed up the movement of our troops for this game a bit more per lvl up on cartography? I've upgraded this cartography to lvl 10 plus another 4 from the alliance but it's still way too slow. Also needing less res to build would be great and time building. I know you guys want players to buy diamonds and those players who buy diamonds to stay i the game but some of us can't buy diamonds.. i've tried a dozen times and it doesn't work!

Anyway the important thing here is time... it takes too long. Even takes too long to hit the skulls and kingdom of knowledge!

Regards.
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2017, 15:25:12 PM »

I'll follow your feedback for a review, thank you. Items like Boots of Hastening, available in the Imperial shop, can help you reduce the travel time of attacks to the regular events. Cartography kit adds 3 cartography levels to your army. Building The Great Horseman's levels can also reduce the army traveling time - each player, ranked in top 50 by Wonder level, gains personal effect from the respective Wonder.

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: