Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 18:26:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: reach top 2000  (Read 4647 times)
yxcv
Sergeant

« on: December 09, 2016, 16:14:14 PM »

Not sure if the description or implementation is wrong, butthis looks strange:
http://prntscr.com/dhbfj5
I'd say 1047 is within 2000 *wink*

And a question: I know that rewards from chests depend on my ranking, but how exactly works that? Is there a way to see what i'll get? I've opened a lvl4 barb chest and got ~ 1/3 from the actually mentioned worth...
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2016, 12:49:21 PM »

Hi, yxcv. Since you've already completed the achievement "Junior competitor", we've unlocked the reward. We apologize for the inconvenience.
The barbarian chests contain previously defined rewards, according to the defeated camp's level. If you suspect you received less resources, you can send the data/time when you opened the chest and we'll check. Chests received as a rewards from daily quests, wheel of fortune, diamond packages etc. grant resources according to the current production of your empire.

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
yxcv
Sergeant

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2016, 23:28:12 PM »

Ah, i don't remember the time. It's not that bad either... with a production of 5m each per hour, i don't really care about 10k more or less *wink*
But according to the description for the Blitz server, the reward depends on the ranking and/or networth points. and since i started late there, my ranking is quite low... so i thought maybe there is a downgrade for the rewards?
Thanks for unlocking the quest reward, though *Smiley*
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2016, 15:09:28 PM »

Since the current era of this realm, the quests are doubled, there are brand new quests as well as an expansion of the existing ones. The rewards from quests are fixed amount of resources. You won't lose part of the reward if you start later. But the next quest's reward "Enter in TOP 1000" is bigger than than the reward for entering TOP 2000.

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: