Imperia Online International
April 26, 2024, 03:38:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: War just ended, how long before war can be declared?  (Read 1628 times)
Yakone
Sergeant

« on: December 04, 2016, 09:11:23 AM »

I have read the rules that state that 24 hours would have to pass before war could be declared.  We were in a war yet 1 min after the war ended they declared war.  How can this be legal?  We are in the realm V6 240 era 7.

This alliance has won the realm each time but changes their name for each era.
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2016, 18:30:00 PM »

Hi, Yakone. An alliance can declare war every 6 hours in your realm with speed х4 (2 hours in realms with speed x10). If you finished a war with one alliance, another alliance can declare your alliance a war if it haven't declared one in the last 6 hours.

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
Yakone
Sergeant

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2016, 01:18:26 AM »

If I understand this correctly, then the same alliance can declare war right after the war ends.  Since there declaration of war happened 80 hours ago they can do this.  This should be corrected.  There should be a 'cooling off' period to allow the alliance to recover.
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2016, 10:31:04 AM »

Hi, Yakone,
If the alliance you were in a war with hasn't declared a war in the last 6 hours, they can declare a new war. Other alliances can also declare you wars even though your alliance is already in war or a war has just finished. However, we appreciate your suggestion and I will follow it for a review.

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: