Imperia Online International
April 19, 2024, 22:55:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: we want some changes  (Read 3271 times)
Mihail
Private

« on: October 31, 2016, 12:02:06 PM »

hello all!
I'm a new player on this version v6 *Smiley* (but little old in v5 *Smiley* ) so i want some changes ...

1) this barbarians camp... if they are barbarians ...why they not use nomad army ... ( A barbarian is a human who is perceived to be uncivilised or primitive ) so..if they are barbarians how can they train phalanx, paladins or elite archers?  evil4 they are barbarians and remain barbarians ..so they need use this kind of army...nomad army ...my suggestion is to think more and change type of army at barbarians camp..because will be more interesting ...

2) i see a lot of water on IO map .*Smiley* so why you not bring something new... boats ... we'll be interesting to attack with 2 armies..from land and one water ...

that's all *Smiley* i hope someone will see my suggestion about barbarians camp and will make something to change it *Smiley*

All the best!
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2016, 18:16:09 PM »

Hi, Mihail,

There is one race in version 6, which is why the barbarians use this race's units to attack and defend. However, your ideas are interesting, I will follow them to the designers' team for a review. Thank you for taking the time to share them with us.

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: