Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 15:05:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: start over from scratch / untie account from email  (Read 5728 times)
harald
Private

« on: September 12, 2016, 04:24:16 AM »

Hi folks.
I have a question. I would like to start over from scratch with a new player / account.
But since my account is tied to my email address and my email address is "static", as in being the email used with my android phone, I don't know how to do this.
Can I untie my email somehow and make a new account? Is that possible?
harald
Private

« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2016, 14:32:08 PM »

Will that make me able to start over with my current email?
Problem right now is that when I start the game it just jumps right in to the account. I can't delete it *sad*
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2016, 09:32:25 AM »

Hi, Harald. Since your current email address is already linked to an account and one email can be used for only one account, it is possible to register another account on the same device, using a different email and different google ID. A new email address has to be added in "Accounts" -> "Google" on your device, and the same new google ID should be used when downloading the IO app from the Play store, after the current app has been previously deleted. If you are not already familiar with changing accounts, you might find helpful the steps in the link below. Should you have any other questions or difficulties, please reply to this thread and I will be happy to further assist you.
http://www.wikihow.com/Change-Your-Google-Sign-in-on-Android

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: