Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 21:18:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Questions about the latest rules  (Read 2377 times)
TheGreenOne
Sergeant

« on: July 28, 2016, 18:39:00 PM »

"1. Military technologies in castles, with effect on the alliance army, will have additional levels;"

May i ask the new military technologies? i want to be able to simulate.

"2. Castle fortresses will have improved defensive facilities;"

Which are these new facilities? moat 10 and courtan wall 10?
Yakone
Sergeant

« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2016, 02:51:57 AM »

The only change to alliance castles is the level of fortification.  That is a complex formula and best to look up any questions regarding this.  It is possible that your fortification to be 100.  This will make taking a castle extremely difficult and impossible for one player.  Only alliance armies will be able to do it.
TheGreenOne
Sergeant

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2016, 16:42:16 PM »

You are talking about alliance reserachs, im talking about independent castles

"The following changes will affect independent castles:
1. Military technologies in castles, with effect on the alliance army, will have additional levels;
2. Castle fortresses will have improved defensive facilities;"

Before the rules, the neutral armies on independent castles had armor 22 melee 22 and range 20, but now i do not know.
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2016, 16:14:30 PM »

Military researches of the units and defensive facility levels in the independent castles are not visible in the game.

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
TheGreenOne
Sergeant

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2016, 13:14:44 PM »

I know they are not visible. But can at least we have an estimation? its not the same if they are around 30 or all set in 100. A player without experience about this  is in a clear disadvantage.

I know we are in the same situation when we have to fight an enemy player, we can not know for sure about their researchs, but we can make an estimation by the points the player has. Thats all i ask *Smiley*
Yakone
Sergeant

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2016, 03:00:13 AM »

The just announced changes.  All alliance armies are 50% mil med.  Does this apply to attacker & defender?  The new category siege machines, will that be part of the alliance army strength from the calculations?
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2016, 16:14:02 PM »

The just announced changes.  All alliance armies are 50% mil med.  Does this apply to attacker & defender?  The new category siege machines, will that be part of the alliance army strength from the calculations?

50% applies to both - attacker and defender. Siege upgrades will also be calculated in the alliance battles, in the same manner as Range and Melee attack are.

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: