Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 19:58:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bugs and account problems  (Read 16144 times)
harald
Private

« on: July 02, 2016, 22:04:13 PM »

Hi. I'm having some problems with the game on android.

1) My empress is unable to marry anyone. No matter how / where I tap the 'Marry' button, nothing happens.. I've had other players send marriage candidates, and I've tried sending marriage candidates myself, but no luck whatsoever, it won't work.

All my relatives have passed away. I now only have 1 family member left and she is Empress.

What happens when she dies?? No heirs. And can I fix this somehow??

2) I started playing Imperia Online on Android and later wanted to access my account on the PC.

When I started on android, I'm not even sure I got prompted to make a password for the account, and if I did, I don't remember that password.

If I log out it gives me two options. 'Connect' and 'Existing User'. I just hit connect and it takes me back into the game on my account.

Does Imperia Online on android use passwords? If yes, how can I recover it?

I tried using the 'Lost Password' feature on the website to recover the account, but when I enter my playername and my android phone's "static" email address, it gives me this message:

"You are unable to use the option Lost password because your e-mail address has not been confirmed. Please, refer to the game administration at support@imperialsupport.org."

BTW I have contacted support through the game several times explaining this, but not a single reply, ever.
BordaHorda
Trusted Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ero04zkb6wg

« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2016, 11:02:09 AM »

Hi harald!

I think Angela will be here tomorrow, she will tell you what to do.
harald
Private

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2016, 20:21:34 PM »

Ok BordaHorda. Sounds great, ty  *ok*
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2016, 12:35:34 PM »

Hi harald

1)  There are a couple of possible reasons this couldn't be done. If the Empress is already a widow, she cannot enter into marriage again.
Even if she hasn't been married yet, she as the Empress can't enter into marriage in other empire. Make sure to have nobles in the Imperial court, who are available for marriage.
If you can't marry her to one of them, please send me your account name, number of the realm and the name of the great person whom you want to marry her with, so I could check.

What happens when she dies?? No heirs. And can I fix this somehow??

In this case, a new imperial family will be generated after she dies.

2) If you have used your Google account to register in the app, you won't be able to access the game trough the web with this account. If this is the case, please contact us at support@imperialsupport.org from your email address, connected to this account, so we can give you access to login into the game via web.
If you have registered directly at the homepage of the IO app and used an email for registration, please open the Email menu in Settings after you log in the game. Follow the instructions to confirm your email and than try again to request a new password using the link "Lost password". In case there are any problems, write an email to support@imperialsupport.org from the confirmed email address. Also please send your username and realm when contacting the above mentioned email address.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2016, 12:37:14 PM by Angela » Logged

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
harald
Private

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2016, 05:39:25 AM »

Hi Angela *Smiley*
How do I check which realm I'm currently in, on android? I can't find that info anywhere
harald
Private

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2016, 05:45:34 AM »

Whether my empress is a widow or not I'm not sure. I don't think she is. I've tried marrying her to all the nobles of my court but nothing happens when I do it. I wanted her to merry court nobleman Eamon Lawrence, just to get some offspring to begin with.
My player name is TheTrueHaraldur. I don't know what realm it is. That info isn't showing anywhere I can find.

Edit: A member of my alliance tells me the number of our realm is: 6.3.11

Player name: TheTrueHaraldur
Realm: 6.3.11

Also, I've sent a mail to support@imperialsupport.org asking them if they can tell me the email associated with my player/account. That way I should be able to recover my password.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 06:21:38 AM by harald » Logged
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2016, 09:19:28 AM »

Hi harald ,

During investigation of the problem, a problem with marrying great people in your account in the android app hasn't been found. We successfully married your Empress to EAMON LAWRENCE using the android app. Clearing the cache and data of the application and installing it again might resolve similar problems for the used device. However, if the problem appears again after doing these steps, feel free to contact us again.

You can see your current email address in your account. To do this, please open menu Settings and choose Email. The emails sent to support@imperialsupport.org should be sent from this email address, so we could confirm the ownership of the account and be able to help. Also, you can confirm the email address from the same menu.

*The number of the realm is visible in Profile, below the information about the account name and alliance. Your current realm is 292. The Profile menu can be opened from the bottom scroll bar after click on the icon with the Crown.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 09:20:02 AM by Angela » Logged

Angela

Facebook Fan Page
harald
Private

« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2016, 17:39:54 PM »

Hi Angela. Thank you.

OK great, I wasn't able to marry anyone. Some data must be corrupted on my device I guess.
When I go to Settings, I see the following options:
Volume control, Language, Babysitters, Babysitters Log, Ignore list, Council of Principals, Others, Incognito 15 min.
None of those hold any info related to email or account..

I'm fear I will lose all progress and won't be able to access TheTrueHaraldur again if I clear Cache and Data and reinstall the game without knowing which email is associated to my player/account, if any... :-S   
head_hurts_kr
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2016, 10:58:50 AM »

I've sent you further instructions in private message.

Angela

Facebook Fan Page
harald
Private

« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2016, 00:52:43 AM »

Hi Angela. Thank you so much for your help. Everything is working perfectly now.  *gamer*
I'm grateful for your assistance  *bravo* *rose*
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2016, 11:08:24 AM »

You are welcome, enjoy the game *Smiley*

Angela

Facebook Fan Page
BordaHorda
Trusted Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ero04zkb6wg

« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2016, 11:49:22 AM »