Imperia Online International
April 19, 2024, 16:17:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: registration link for x2 realm  (Read 3665 times)
jaxie
Private

« on: June 27, 2016, 19:21:51 PM »

I would like a link to a x2 realm. It said in upcoming realms that v6 252 was x2, but when it opened today it was as a x4. There is another upcoming realm, v6 161, which is showing as x2. Is this really x2 or will it to be changed to x4 when it starts?
scottjones
Private

« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2016, 00:57:40 AM »

We are in the same boat looking for x2 realm. Those x2 realms will be changed to x4 when the registration opens. All of the x2 realms are being changed to x4 realms for some reason.
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2016, 12:12:12 PM »

Hello,

The speed of realm 161 will also change. This is done in order to enrich the gameplay experience by increasing the level of competition.

I would like a link to a x2 realm.
Currently, there is not such realm which is not in advanced stage of the era's development in version 6.

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
BordaHorda
Trusted Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ero04zkb6wg

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2016, 12:45:52 PM »

Hello everybody!

How much player votes needs to bring back X2 realms? We are fired up on "democracy" after the successful Brexit *Grin*

Dear fellow Europeans, please think about your country's membership in NATO and EU and force a referendum! Especially Bulgaria, if you vote out diamond prices will go down *Smiley* Really EU is not for average European people, its for politicians, bureaucrats, and their businessman friends. For normal citizens its a scam. The cost of living is this high exactly because of our EU membership  *black_eye*  wassup Outside the EU prices will drop at least 30% on everything you purchase...
jaxie
Private

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2016, 17:04:36 PM »

x4 is ok but for 'normal' working players it is just too fast. i started with x4, but now i need a break and really want something slower that takes a bit longer to develop. The only rationale that i can see for making everyone do faster realms is that they are more likely to spend diamonds to get ahead of everyone else. Well sorry, but that just isn't going to happen for me, especially not with the pound falling against the euro lol
BordaHorda
Trusted Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ero04zkb6wg

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2016, 07:08:12 AM »

Your eyes are good jaxie. Its summer, not that much players playing. Maybe we can have X2 realms again from autumn. But thats only a hope, maybe the company will listen to the players, if not then soon there wont be players listen to... The problem is with the mindset like most of the times. Instead they would be happy to earn money, they creating rules which makes many players abandon the game. I play poker, so I know exactly how its going. This is the case when ppl run after money after a lost hand. The outcome is losing more.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 07:10:03 AM by BordaHorda » Logged
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2016, 13:10:42 PM »

I'll follow your suggestion, thank you.

Angela

Facebook Fan Page
Yakone
Sergeant

« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2016, 03:06:01 AM »

I see an existing 2x realm about to start up another era.  What about a new one? 

I just came from an existing realm and the top players ganged up on me.  This isn't fun.  This realm ends in 7 days, no way will I return to it.

No new 2x realm I leave the game.  I will spend my diamonds in the current realm.
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2016, 12:04:29 PM »

Hi Yakone, I will follow your feedback, thank you.

Angela

Facebook Fan Page
Yakone
Sergeant

« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2016, 03:00:55 AM »

Why are they listing these realms as 2x when they will be 4x?  I enjoy the game but cannot play as much anymore.  By going to 4x will eliminate many of the casual players.  I hope they will change their mind but I doubt it.  Once a company decides to force players to spend money the casual players will leave.  They will be forced to combine realms due to the lack of players.  I have played these games and have seen this happen many times.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: