Imperia Online International
April 19, 2024, 10:12:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Map arrangement player  (Read 1973 times)
Erazion
Private

« on: May 26, 2016, 01:08:23 AM »

We just started a new era on the v160. The new arrangement of players is horrible. We will play 3 months with 1500 miles between every good player... We are so happy...

What is done is done, but it's really a bad change, can you think about come back old rules??
It's a war game, but if you can't fight with your ennemy because of the distance, there is no fun anymore.

Please think about it, one era ok, but two no way.
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2016, 14:46:11 PM »

Hello Erazion,

The players are populated on the map in a different way this era, which we hope will provide more space for expansion. The realm is not very populated yet, with new registrations the distances will decrease. We are following the realm, and I will follow your feedback, thank you.

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
Erazion
Private

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2016, 15:11:21 PM »

Even if the realm isn't populated yet, when you play top 50 ranking you always fight against same players. I play top 10, and i will can't attack anybody this era, it's sure. And i don't speak of a little distance, but 1500, 1700, 2000 miles  *freak* . It is not playable

I understand the idea to give more space for expansion, it's not a bad idea but you didn't think to active players with this change.

My proposal is to put the old rules the two or three first days in a era, and after the new rules. Like that everyone is happy.

I hope you will ask IO active players opinion, i know i'm nobody here, but it's really break all game fun.
BordaHorda
Trusted Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ero04zkb6wg

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2016, 17:10:10 PM »

Hi Erazion!

This change is not good. I think there is another way to give us more space... My opinion on last months changes are...  *Censored*
We are suffering the same things by governments (conglomerates) like corporatism and globalism testing the population how far they can go, how much more sh** we can take. But its a last dance on the edge. Worldwide revolution coming soon. We can see the growing anger on the current system across the world. They are like we against the world, but it will turns to the world against them. Due to the IO rule I didnt mentioned or named things in this post, but people are not idiots, they can read between the lines. Now this is strength and honor brave warriors !  *easy*

Also I have a suggestion to rename one of the smileys here, the hunter. Its not a big thing, just put one more word : *DRONEHUNTER* *Grin*
Erazion
Private

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2016, 18:23:38 PM »

I say it again but this new map is unplayable!
This is the worst change ever done. Please change something with that.

My new neighbors who just appear will not have any independant city before level 4, i'm sure they will be happy...
Erazion
Private

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2016, 16:34:44 PM »

Can we discuss about this change, or we have just to accept this and left the game? It's not a threat, i just don't want to lose my time if next era is the same map with war and fight impossible.
Erazion
Private

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2016, 14:38:26 PM »

As always, no answer, no talk... Thanks for the consideration you give to us.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: