Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 09:55:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Third Party software  (Read 3078 times)
Yakone
Sergeant

« on: May 20, 2016, 19:13:23 PM »

Is there a third party software that allows opposing players to see troop movements?  We are having 3-4 armies a day destroyed on their returns by 1 second.  One time maybe just luck but it is happening 3-4 times a day for 2 weeks.  We have removed all babysitters of the leader & first officer but no effect.  No way this can be done this often by luck.  Due to the different players doing the attacks, the player that is using the third party software is communicating with the attacking player.
Madzoism
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2016, 14:20:13 PM »

There isn't any software published by IO that allows that. If you are suspecting someone that is using illegal software you can report him with an email to support@imperialsupport.org
Yakone
Sergeant

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2016, 15:52:23 PM »

We have reported him but the player using the software isn't the player that is attacking.  We know the maker of the software and they claim that IO cannot detect it.  It didn't take long to find the company that is marketing the software.  There is a real possibility that the IO game has been hacked.

IO needs to look at the attacks to find out if the attack was possible with what they have verses the player attacked.  I would recommend that the special events delay the reports of the damage by an inconsistent number to prevent players from using this.

IO is rewarding these players diamonds for using this software.

Note: The way this is playing out I will not continue to play the game.  I will try out the software, if it works then remove it.  It doesn't matter if I am banned from the game, I will not continue to put my money into a game that is hacked.
Kingston
Private

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2016, 19:14:35 PM »

Yakone, IO is not able to stop this. The hacker has skills and he can re-write the script... ór until IO moves their ass and do something.

In Bulgarian forum there is same topic - someone attack 1s before return of troops.

Auto-saver, alarm, colony finder, military finder .. .and thousand more ..  *gamer*

Yakone
Sergeant

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2016, 20:59:04 PM »

I have been informed that IO knows of the software but as of yet hasn't done anything.  I hope that these players get a life time ban for this.  6 of our players have lost their entire armies this way.  Will they be compensated for it?  What about all of the followup attacks that came after the attack.

The players in question spend a lot of money on the game.  How far will IO go to punish them?
Yakone
Sergeant

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2016, 04:39:08 AM »

I have located the third party script, the web site, the name of the script.  IO knows the details, I sent it to them.  I have been in 3 other games like these, if you wish to be a top tier player you must use it.  I rather quit than use a cheat to win.  I am a top tier player but my 3 rivals are using the script.  Many in the realm (v6 263 2x) appear to be using it.

What is IO going to do about it?

Can we all use it?
Yakone
Sergeant

« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2016, 05:02:05 AM »

We are in a declared war, our opposition alliance is using the third party script.  We have taken screen shots of returning troops from evasion that will face certain death.  The attacking army will hit 1 second after the troops come back from evasion.  4 of my members have quit the game.  Even with all of the hacking we are still winning the war.

I have been through this in other games.  The admin will do nothing, many of the players will down load the script and most of the realm will be playing with it.  When IO decides to stop it, they can't.  Too many players will be banned.  What will happen to new players that do as recommended will find their armies destroyed.  Most will quit to try a different game.

The game will have so few players that IO will be combining realms to maintain a decent amount of players.  I have seen this several times before.  A lack of a quick & harsh response will doom this game.

Yakone
Sergeant

« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2016, 16:05:03 PM »

IO support is a joke.  We have caught the users of illegal script and sent the evidence in.  These players lost their entire armies by having multiple attacks land within 2 seconds from their return from evasion.  IO support punished the players by not awarding "Battle of the Day" medal.  We are at war and the military points gained by this is enormous.  These players have quit the game, and will not return.  This script is new, but the players are doing things that are impossible without this script.  IO continues to punish the players that are victims of it.  I am posting this in the forums because the players have been reported to IO but IO will not respond.  It has been 2 weeks without any action.  Do not give me to report it to "support".  I have done that with the screen shots of 4 hits in 2 seconds on troops coming back from evasion.  The players have been playing for years, they have given the alliance their troops and quit the game.

The offending players are morpheus.sfu, frombud, simple1 & SirAlenjro.  SirAlenjro has multiple accounts.  These are big diamond spenders, so no action will be taken.  At this point they can ban me from the game.  I will quit when the era ends.  IO has suspended my account already.
Yakone
Sergeant

« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2016, 03:29:28 AM »

What we are seeing is the beginning of the end of the game.  This third party software can be turned on and off as needed to do the attacks.  No way can IO find it because it will be off when they look.  It doesn't matter what is on your battle report IO needs to find it on your computer in order to address it.  I will be leaving the game, just not sure when.  The amount of money that I have lost to this script is in the hundreds of dollars.  When 3 players are chasing you it is impossible to stay awake 24 hours.  If I send my troops on evasion they will return to certain death.  The players that use the script are given 100 diamonds with the battle of the day.  I am sad because I enjoyed this game for 4 years.  In less than 6 weeks it will come to an end.  Sadly, the honest players will leave the game.  I will miss all of my friends that I have made thru the years.
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2016, 10:29:33 AM »

Hello,
The reported scripts are being investigated, thank you for your notice. For reporting players please use support@imperialsupport.org so we could check the accounts.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2016, 10:35:18 AM by Angela » Logged

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
Yakone
Sergeant

« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2016, 01:57:26 AM »

IO is looking into the script, terrific.  What do I do in the mean time?  I cannot send troops on evasion, lost 75% of my army due to multiple waves hitting within 1 second of their return from evasion.  Trying to build an army back up but how do I protect them?  Evasion is certain death.  Put them in a MP?  They destroy the post the hit the capitol in 20:00 mins.  See 75%, those troops were on evasion, they destroyed the MP then hit the capital within 2 seconds of their arrival.

This has gone on for weeks yet IO will not do anything.  I get a 4 day reprieve by capping but nothing is being done about the illegal software they are using.  I get it, the offending player spends 1000 euros a month - IO will not stop him.  This is ridicules, his power is at 23 mil yet he has an elite army of 5.6 mil.  Does IO think about how he funds the army.  We know which accounts are his but nothing.  IO lack of action will end the game.  How many players will return after the spy software has destroyed so many players.  You will be loosing 50 longtime players - my alliance will be quitting the game.

Does IO care about the casual players, I think not.  The 263 realm cheating & hacking has become the norm, honest alliance cannot out play them forever.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: