Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 23:11:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Need A My Email To Be Confirmed By GM!! Can Not Log In On Pc  (Read 1707 times)
Helgarth12134
Private

« on: May 16, 2016, 08:05:29 AM »

I'm honestly about to quite the game and I've spent a decent amount of $$$ on this game already so I assume it would be in the GMs best interest to possibly help me with my problem...

I've emailed multiple times now I will continue to do so till I get a return email I guess. Finally got the forums to let me make an account after about 3 hours of trying it on different browsers and emails. It would just resend me back to the register page with no information on what wasn't accepted. But whatever it's besides the point. I'm just looking to get my email confirmed after 3 days of emails and msgs and waiting to hear back.

I have tried everyway I can think of to contact GMs. I will give you all my info that is needed. I started my account on my android device with Google play and now whenever I try to log in my pc or recover my password on my pc(thinking it may be wrong). But whenever I do, it says my email is not confirmed and need to contact support. Hence forth I contacted support and low and behold no message back for days now. So now I have to take greater measures to ensure that I can get my email confirmed I guess...
All I want to do is play on my pc and I've never had such a lack of support from a support staff in my life -_-
Here is all the info that should be needed to get my email confirmed. Please?

Google Play Username: HelgarthZ
Username: Helgarth
Realm: V6 209
EMAIL THAT NEEDS TO BE CONFIRMED:
      xjaredmx@gmail.com
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2016, 09:22:00 AM »

Hello Helgarth12134,

Please write an email from xjaredmx@gmail.com to support@imperialsupport.org so we could confirm this address for your account.

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: