Imperia Online International
April 24, 2024, 22:15:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DESTROYED UNDER VACATION MODE - NO INCOMING ATTACKS  (Read 1301 times)
AttentoCheCadi
Private

« on: April 28, 2016, 18:30:06 PM »

Hello I had a big Issue on FB1

I started my vacation mode and I was not under any attack. Im ortodhox so I wanted a short break to visit my relatives.

After 2 hours one of myplayer texted me that my castle was totally destroyed and all of my resources stolen...

Holy shit, I have purchased diamonds to be safe and now some player has been able to take everithing...
Italian support , upon my angry but kind support request, told me that no cheat on that attack, only someone from the other side of the server started his attack  more than one hour before I went to vacation mode and arrived two hour after ...

Someone that I never attacked me before, same power as I have... made 3 hours attack.. WE ARE NOT IN ANY WAR

Nobody from my alliance saw any alert about incoming attack neither did I. I know that incoming attack can be seen only 1 hour before they arrive, but what happened is really strange and not correct and I think also made by some cheats.

I am always online, since I have my own business and I can keep a window open on the game.. and this turkish player knew exactly that after one hour I would activate Vacation mode ?
Noooo

Also my players (I m the leader of the alliance ) made a test and that distance can be covered 30% of the time less. we are a small alliance, low researches, that player is from the 2nd alliance in the realm so I am expecting they have higher researces. My smaller player , next to me, can reach him in 2,35 min, same army mix.

many years I am playing these kind of games and I never saw anyone starting a 6 hour attack (roundtrip) , blind.

I have asked your collagues from the italian support to make a check but the answers given are just funny... And even if this is not made by a cheat.. Do you think it is correct that if some of your customer spend money to buy a vacation mode, while he does not see any incoming attack, and he can loose all his army and resources anyway ? with no way to defend ??
At least I am expecting to have back my resources because when I'll be back I will have nothing to rebuild my castle or gold to move my army ( the few I still have )

Madzoism
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2016, 21:22:47 PM »

Hi, AttentoCheCadi the attack was sent before you activated vacation mode. How can you be certain that no one spied you and retreated the spies immediately?? You know that you don't have to be in war in order to attack someone or someone to attack you. The player that attacked you must have attacked you for the resources and military points. This is a military game, i don't think that you will get back the resources because it's not a bug in the game, besides while you are on vacation the army doesn't need gold for upkeep. Have a nice evening.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: