Imperia Online International
April 25, 2024, 00:18:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I really liked this game before you ruined it.  (Read 2783 times)
c00ster
Private

« on: April 17, 2016, 21:35:27 PM »

When I started playing this game you could instantly move resources, and troops while under attack.  You could build as much as you wanted while under attack, you could train troups, etc etc.  NOW, you are basically just a sitting duck once someone launches an attack on you and it is total BS.  Especially since you can't even speed anything up with diamonds, which you pay out your ass for in this game.  Oh, and once upon a time, someone always won the game of luck lottery.  Seems nobody has won it in a long time, yet they still sell the tickets and they still have daily quests asking you to purchase them.

When you change the rules and gameplay in a game, you should NOT do it, mid-realm!!!

Rant over...thanks for listening...
inmundo
Private

« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2016, 16:08:18 PM »

This is exactly one of the reasons I stopped playing this damn game in 2015. I spent lot of dollars to see that we win the realm and I quit the game for good.

The game is money pit. The owner doesn't care about the players. They come up with new BS everything time to extort money from you.

You need to learn to quit the game you when you're still in your right thinking senses.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: