Imperia Online International
April 23, 2024, 19:50:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New espionage/counter-espionage rules  (Read 2861 times)
felix_r
Captain

« on: April 07, 2016, 10:51:02 AM »

How do the new rules work? I don't get it.

Look at the picture. I have 8 levels more, but still can't kill the spies when I press the "Counter-Espionage" button. Only the number of spies matters now?

« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 10:52:59 AM by felix_r » Logged
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2016, 17:46:47 PM »

Hello felix_r,

Both, the number of spies and levels matter, but 5 or more levels difference doesn't give 100% chance for successful espionage/counter-espionage anymore.
When espionage/counter-espionage levels are equal and the number of spies is equal, there is 50% chance to infiltrate and 50% chance to fail and the opposite.

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
felix_r
Captain

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2016, 18:19:58 PM »

So, what does it good for? Why will I buy counter-espionage levels if it doesn't give me any protection?    *hmm*
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2016, 17:19:30 PM »

More levels and spies increase the chance to intercept enemy spies.

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
DragonMathias
Private

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2016, 18:03:00 PM »

So by changing yet another rule you are hoping to accomplish what exactly? I have read many suggestions from other players and submitted a few of my own, however none of these suggestions are implemented. But you change the rules for espionage without any reasoning given. Why does this game developer not listen to what the players are asking for or suggest?
AttentoCheCadi
Private

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2016, 14:39:00 PM »

only money matters *Smiley*
felix_r
Captain

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2016, 02:34:07 AM »

More levels and spies increase the chance to intercept enemy spies.

Sorry, Angela, but this is pure "bla-bla-bla" !!!!!!!!!!!!!

You totally destroyed the Counter-Espionage function. If I have 7 more levels of counter-espionage than the espionage level of my enemy, but I still can't throw away his spies, this means that the Counter-Espionage is useless !!! USELESS !!!

I hate the people that are destroying this game! I wish these idiots will die as soon as possible!  rant
Yakone
Sergeant

« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2016, 04:32:33 AM »

This is irrelevant, There is a script that gives you more information than spies.  It has been relayed to me that the script is in common use in other realms.  Forget about espionage & counter espionage they are no defense for this script.

BTW:  I reported the script, the web site and the name of the extension.  If it is as rampant as the number that have downloaded it, we are seeing a big change in military tactics.  All armies will be known, the locations & times they were sent.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: