Imperia Online International
March 29, 2024, 17:56:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: new rules DF/skull  (Read 4369 times)
ninke
Forum Staff

« on: March 30, 2016, 15:17:20 PM »

Great that you ask our idea about the new attackscreens BUT it would even be better if you ask advices about things that really change the gameplay . I think here p.e.  about new rules for DF and skull.

Is it possible to ask our advice about this next time also or at least do not change it in middle of era??

Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2016, 10:35:36 AM »

Hello ninke,

Thank you for your feedback, I'll follow it to the team.

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
danny-h
Private

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2016, 11:14:50 AM »

I do not want to open another topic so I'll post it here. Here is my letter to support from one week ago:

Hi,

I'm Daniel and I'm playing on V6 238 under id danny-h. I'm playing this game since early V4 and I never complained about the game.Although I could have done. I went pass some weird stuff like:
-the game is not a strategy game anymore, it's more how lucky you are at opening chests, at week of fortune, at game of luck, how lucky you are at the global events
-chests give an unusual low percentage from the maximum they can give (statistically impossible if the reward was random and fair)
-wheel of fortune gives low rewards and more than 50% it stops right near the big prize (statistically impossible again)

Why I went pass these? For two reasons:
-I understood that Imperia Online needs to make money
-Every time that I started a realm those things were predictable and I was aware of them

So here I am at the first complain:
The changes to the global events and the way were handled I can't accept.
Because it's about my money. I invested in diamonds and with those diamonds I opened chests on which I asked for Supply wagons. And now the game has changed and the Skull of wonders does not give money so those supply wagons are useless. Also using diamonds I took army from the chests and now I can't support that army.

You can't ask me to disband 1.2 millions supply wagons from which I will get half resources and 6 millions population which will disappear in a minute. I'm also having trouble keeping them because their upkeep is like 2.4 millions per hour.

Also the communication on the changes was disastrous: we are not all stupid to buy the "technical issues" and "until further notice" is not a term that should be used for technical issues.

The truth is that you realized that with the Skull you've made a big mistake and the players are getting to much money and the do not spend too much diamonds anymore. But is not normal just the players to pay the price for your mistakes, so my question is: how do you think to compensate the diamonds that I've spend on now useless Supply wagons?

If the Skull is not going back how it was or the Supply wagons are not compensated, me as a leader of the biggest alliance (with a lot of money invested in the game)  on V6 238 I will go in vacation and I will ask my alliance to go in vacation also.

With respect,
Daniel   

The answer was :
Hello,

Thank you for contacting Imperia Online!

Thank you for taking time giving us feedback. We appreciate that.
Your comments will be forwarded to our managers.

Best regards,

Ivanina
Community Manager

And nothing since... I really like the way that players are treated here. I would preferred some honesty like "We do not care about you're opinion, go and disband your supply wagons because we will not go back to give gold at the Skull". Can someone answer to that but with no stupid answers like "thanks for the feedback, we will get back to you ?"
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2016, 16:07:32 PM »

Hello Daniel,

Your suggestions are important for the development of the games. Your comments have been forwarded to our team with your first letter. Meanwhile, attacking independent cities, barbarian camps, abandoned empires and sieges on the Dark Fortress can also be a good source of gold.

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
Erazion
Private

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2016, 20:39:36 PM »

Independent cities, barbarian camps and abandoned empires don't give us back the diamonds we spend before you change rules Angela. You think the players will accept to be robbed? Let's see.
gabzpiano
Lieutenant

« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2016, 22:56:46 PM »

i also laugh my butt off when they say technical issues, when it obviously has nothing to do with technical issues. they seriously think we are all stupid. and maybe we are because we gave money to them *sad*
sergiu1993
Private

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2016, 23:04:59 PM »

http://prntscr.com/ancu48 this is the results of the last changes that makes staff of imperia online  *bravo*
Yakone
Sergeant

« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2016, 14:37:01 PM »

The new rules haven't had any effect.  The players are still hitting the fortress and ending the event before any player can land an attack.  I would insert image but that cannot be done.  Check v6 263 2x  It is the same players all the time.  These same players are using third party software but shut it off when not using it.  Thus never can be caught.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: