Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 19:34:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New screen design - What do you think?  (Read 5223 times)
Angela
Community Manager

« on: March 30, 2016, 11:27:17 AM »

Our team is working on a new design of the "attack" and "move army" screens.

What do you think of the new look?

Please share your opinion and suggestions.

« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 12:57:12 PM by Angela » Logged

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
BordaHorda
Trusted Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ero04zkb6wg

« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2016, 14:04:02 PM »

I like the formation tab, good idea! The flag also looks good  *gamer* But me personally I'm against the whole concept of attack boosters, so the items are hurting my eyes *Smiley*
ninke
Forum Staff

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2016, 15:02:20 PM »

Looks good , but personally I don't like icons for attack formation very much . Maybe nice if you can see what icon is what formation when you move your mouse over it.

And attack boostercs can be removed also , totally ...no need for that *Smiley*
shazam
Lieutenant

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2016, 01:46:13 AM »

i like it, but as the other ploayer said, being able to see the attack formation would be nice  *gamer*
Banker
Private

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2017, 17:08:28 PM »

*heart* I love it , it's a very nice art design especially the formations icons and the flag.
 *hmm* The age on the general is not relevant , also it would very nice to see the time the army will arrive to the destination , the cargo it can hold and all other relevant attack     information . Usually I forget some info when I send the attack so it would be nice to have every detail about the attack displayed.

In conclusion , my humble view from a new player is that the artwork is great ( a big *bravo* to the artists ) also the idea, but the displayed information is insufficient.
 *pardon*

Perhaps to a 2 step attack verification and by that I mean show the current proposed screens then press continue then a 2nd screen appears whit all the attack information without showing being able to modify the troop count general etc... Just showing departure time arrival time , total capacity , total attack , total time , moral ,honor point lost , and the range the attacked player is in .
 [:-}
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: