Imperia Online International
April 24, 2024, 18:40:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2 questions: IO Great people  (Read 1947 times)
Mohammed Haider
Private

« on: January 24, 2016, 19:18:59 PM »

Hello, I have to questions, Please answer them
1.What happens when my army os on fortress or field?
2.How can we change name of imperial family members, I see players hace changed names, I want to do it too.
jesuitfriar
Private

"Each generation has its own woes and toubles"

« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2016, 19:31:51 PM »

Hello, I have to questions, Please answer them
1.What happens when my army os on fortress or field?
2.How can we change name of imperial family members, I see players hace changed names, I want to do it too.

Hi Mohammed,

1) if your army is inside the fortress and you are attacked, the ensuing battle is fortress siege, wherein the fort level and stats count in; however if the enemy attack you using field battle or pillage, your army inside the fort will only be watching and no contact will happen. On the otherhand, if your army is on the field, then it is a field battle and the level of fortress and other defensive emplacements are not counted in. By the way, all fortress siege will have to go to field battle ofcourse...

2) changing the names of nobles can't be done manually, that is, you changing and assigning names for them (how I also wish it is possible!). However, names are culture/language specific, which means nobles automatically changes names when he/she goes to the court of other players having different language game setting...For example, ENG language players usually have names such as EDGAR, DAWSON, INGHAM, etc...while SPANISH language players will have ALVAREZ, DOMINGUEZ, etc. When nobles become part of the court of a player, that is through marriage, they adapt a alnguage-specific names I mentioned above...One way to test this is to change the language setting of your game. You will observe that all the names of your nobles also change. Just be sure you also know the language where you will change your game settings.

Hope that answers your question.

"If you think you know me, it's either you love me or you hate me"
Mohammed Haider
Private

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2016, 19:39:47 PM »

Oh thanks, I got my answer,but1 question,  if army is in field, will it always face the enemy?
jesuitfriar
Private

"Each generation has its own woes and toubles"

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2016, 05:05:23 AM »

Oh thanks, I got my answer,but1 question,  if army is in field, will it always face the enemy?

Yes, ofcourse. everytime enemy attacks, they will be in contact, except if your army is in Military post and the setting is set to "RETREAT". your army will always retreat and no contact will happen

"If you think you know me, it's either you love me or you hate me"
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: