Imperia Online International
April 26, 2024, 00:54:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Amazon app bug  (Read 4401 times)
MrPinstripeSuit
Private

« on: January 24, 2016, 14:54:28 PM »

On the Amazon app, when I start it, it says "Need Google Play services to play". Still allows me to play without Google Play Services, but I'd also like to point out that Amazon doesn't allow you to download Google Play Services.

Another bug is that when I search for barbarian camps, for some reason when I click on the camp, it would go to 1000x, y0, so I can't actually search for the camp on the world map. Again on the Amazon app for imperia online.
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2016, 16:36:32 PM »

Hello MrPinstripeSuit,

Thank you for reporting the problem with the message, I will follow it to our team.
Could you send me a picture of the screen (or describe it) when you click the camp and the distance changes? Also, please leave your account name, realm, the version of the IO application and the device model you are using, so we could check. Thank you.

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
MrPinstripeSuit
Private

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2016, 01:57:25 AM »

Account name: MrPinstripeSuit
Version: 6.3.6
Realm: 263 *2 speed
Model: Kindle Fire Hdx

It use to be that when I go to the world map, I would then click the search menu and have it find some barbarians. When I click the barbarian coordinates it would then lead me to that coordinates, x:1000, y:0, which is on the Central Castle. I believe that's how it was a few days ago, but now whenever I click on the search at all, it redirects me to Central Castle's location. And even if I do the search process and click on the barbarian camp coordinates, it would just redirect to Central Castle again.
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2016, 16:50:34 PM »

Hello MrPinstripeSuit,

Thank you very much for the information. A new version of the application has been recently released, could you please update the application and confirm that this problem still exists?

Angela

Facebook Fan Page
MrPinstripeSuit
Private

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2016, 22:10:11 PM »

I have updated the app and restarted my tablet. I found that the "Google play is required to play this" is there again. It appears every time I restart my tablet and login to a realm for the first time. As for the search bug, it's still there, nothing seems noticeable different after the update
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2016, 16:56:12 PM »

Hello MrPinstripeSuit,

Thank you very much for the details, our team is working on a resolution for both problems.

Angela

Facebook Fan Page
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: