Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 14:58:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Alliance City  (Read 2060 times)
CombatleaderZ
Private

« on: December 23, 2015, 19:17:55 PM »

So in some other games I used to play, there used to be something you could build with your alliance.  That would be, if you hadn't of read the title of this topic, an Alliance City.  Just like the technology, you could have a city.  You would still have to donate resources, but now there would be a limit to how much the alliance can hold, by building a warehouse in your alliance city.  And you can have the technology buildings just like in your capital.  More suggestions would be a taxation house, which generates over a period of time some gold, a diamond mine, which only mines 10 diamonds a week for your alliance, and you cannot take the diamonds out of the alliance inventory.  Also a Town Hall where you can view all the stats of your alliance.  If you can think of any more buildings, I would like to know.  Also, I didn't know where to post this so I just posted this in the Suggestions tab. 

-Combat

Edit:  You would have to place the alliance city on the global map though. 
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2016, 15:19:37 PM »

Hello -Combat,

This is the right place to post it. Thank you for your idea, I will follow it to the game designers to be reviewed.

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
DragonMathias
Private

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2016, 21:23:34 PM »

How about having a market at the alliance city also. Your alliance financial officer (and leader/first officer) could be able to buy and sell resources the alliance needs for research or buildings.
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2016, 09:55:08 AM »

It is an interesting idea, it will also be reviewed as addition to the first post, thank you.

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: