Imperia Online International
April 19, 2024, 01:54:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mercenary Generals  (Read 4663 times)
Yakone
Sergeant

« on: November 27, 2015, 23:55:45 PM »

The Mercenary Generals Have changed the game almost to an unplayable level.  The General doesn't figure into the SIM, which can show a clear victory.  In fact it will be a massive loss.  These numbers need to be corrected or at least allow to run the sim while the march is going, similar to Barbarian attacks.  I have noticed that the mercenary tab has been removed - is this the reason why?
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2015, 13:34:47 PM »

Hello Yakone,

A new improved mercenary module is now back in the Tavern. We have removed the old one in order to make it better.
http://forum.imperiaonline.org/int/index.php?topic=36268.0

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
Yakone
Sergeant

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2015, 21:46:25 PM »

The attacking player is at a huge disadvantage.  The sim can show a victory when the attack is sent, then the defender can change the general just before the battle.  The defender was rewarded with 100 diamonds for battle of the day, the defender received 2 battles of the day for this, also it decided an alliance war.

All battles will cease as other players learn this tactic.  I have created a super defensive general now.  He can be appointed at any post in seconds.  I don't even have to put an army in the post to win the battle.
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2015, 18:09:57 PM »

The defender can also change the general with another one before the battle. However, I will follow your feedback and it will be reviewed, thank you.

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
Yakone
Sergeant

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2018, 22:09:07 PM »

This was a long time ago, the problem has been corrected the best way possible.  Just place the current defensive general with his best in the sim.  (If you know it.)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: