Imperia Online International
April 19, 2024, 00:57:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Honor lost from attacks on military post  (Read 2806 times)
Nasai
Private

« on: November 22, 2015, 15:58:06 PM »

Reposting this here since it's not clear whether player initiated PM threads actually make it to the staff's inbox and this is fairly urgent:

I somehow incurred honor losses from attacking a military post on realm 277, despite the help pages explicitly stating that there would not be an honor loss for doing so. The leader board, last updated maybe 10 hours ago, lists my honor at being its value prior to my attacks (416), and attacks against this military post were the only attacks I launched against a player since then. So apparently 15* honor was deducted for each of my 5 attacks (I am guessing at launch, since the military reports don't reflect a drop).

Right now I am participating in the Dark Fortress event and I'm presumably doing less damage than I would be at my previous honor value, and I had to reduce two of my provinces by one tax bracket.

This is especially frustrating for me because, as the top player on my realm for 5 weeks running, for the past 3 weeks I have only ever had at most, 2 other players in my 2x range. Honor is therefore incredibly difficult for me to come by.

*correction: 13 honor was lost per attack. My honor is 65 points lower than it should be.
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2015, 11:33:29 AM »

Answered in PM.

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: