Imperia Online International
March 29, 2024, 00:37:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: World Cup 2015 rigged  (Read 21308 times)
swampfox
Private

Call To Arms

« on: November 12, 2015, 04:56:00 AM »

Perhaps World cup rules for 2016 should be Mitka and his sidekick pick groups and the ask the largest player in the top group who they wish to give castles to and then we would not waste our time listening to podcasts full of Albania winning wars.....nothing was said about USA when they declared the first war in World Cup 1....oh yes the comment was USA declares first war just like the aggressors they are in the real world.  What a joke.  Albania had spies in other alliances and we couldnt kick them out because of the 27 vote rule.  Heck we had more than 3 spies in our alliance so how do we expel them.   I shall end with the traitor leader we began with tuvecino and I quote him from our tribune "LA PUTA QUE LA PARIO !!!! LIDER SOS UN HIJO DE PUTA.. !!!! PELOTUDO DEL ORTO .. !!!! ME CAGO EN TU CARA .. !!! ADIOS .. !! "  I think we are supposed to be repremanded for such messages but hey let Mitka give him 50 diamonds for being creative.  what a joke .

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: