Imperia Online International
March 29, 2024, 12:37:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tavern quest not understandable - bugs ?  (Read 2393 times)
Petit.Patapon
Captain

« on: October 12, 2015, 10:52:11 AM »

This morning the tavern proposed me a new quest on world 161; and I do not understand how to pass it :
Military quest = Deploy 7 100 000 units in a colony for 2 hours [0%] // what for units Huh? - is the figure correct ?

And several other bugs are reported in my alliance, the most annoying are :
--> It is asked to level up a général or a governor / after sending a general to battle + log out + log in the day after (Some are sleeping at night) the General/Governor leveled up but the quest stayed uncompleted ...
--> It is asked to level up a building (civilian or military) - or is it a reseach ?/ After launching the new level + log out + log in the day after (Some are building are now long to level up) the building leveled up but the quest stayed uncompleted ...

Last point we are French - ans seaking for a new CM for the French part of the forum...
Regards

Je ne discute pas avec une brouette... Je la pousse.
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2015, 11:16:22 AM »

Hello Petit.Patapon,

"Deploy 7 100 000 units in a colony for 2 hours" - you should deploy 7,1M units of any kind (except spies and transport wagons) for 2 hours in a colony. If there is a problem with the quest, please leave your account and describe the steps you have taken so far.
First, you have to open the daily quest missions and see the missions for the day and than start and complete them. If they were started/finished before you opened the menu, they will not complete.
Since the daily quests are not yet available in the mobile applications, starting and finishing a mission from a mobile device will not complete the mission. This is going to be changed soon.
French CM is not yet available, feel free to contact us in the international section of the forum or support@imperialsupport.org in English, until a new CM is available.

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
Petit.Patapon
Captain

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2015, 11:28:48 AM »

Thank you a lot Angela;

But for the 7 100 000 unit if the quest is correct it is just unreachable for me during the day - I just have approximatively 50 000 units at home !!!
But may be have you some hints to get a multiplier x200 or x165 at least Huh?  *freak*

Have a nice day  *rose*

Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2015, 14:38:54 PM »

Hello Petit.Patapon,

The quest will be corrected so it wouldn't ask for so much bigger army in future, when you have only 50K.

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
Petit.Patapon
Captain

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2015, 13:14:49 PM »

Thanks

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: