Imperia Online International
April 24, 2024, 03:02:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Few suggestions in order to improve the gaming experience  (Read 1887 times)
BordaHorda
Trusted Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ero04zkb6wg

« on: October 11, 2015, 18:01:59 PM »

Dear developers!

If it is possible we wish to see some things.

1, Can you please make bigger the reflective user-interface like we already have it in tutorial? For example a 2 centimeters radius round. Sometimes we are in a big hurry *Grin* Not just to move armies, but resources too, and also as we switch between provinces and things like this..

http://prntscr.com/8q3m5e

2, Also would be nice if we can have fast buttons not just for move all garrisoned army and move all field army, but selected on unit types. Like move all archers, move all cavalry, etc...

3, I think for the mission tab it was the right place :

http://prntscr.com/8q3nh0

I do not know why you changed back. While we are mapping it is more easy to see whats happening.

4, The new map is nice, me especially I really like the signs of colonies *Smiley* But I still miss an imperial map where we can see all of our interests located to the capital. Where we can see the correct locations to the capital with distances too. And please separate it to just colonies, trade posts, military posts then vassals.
If we could use the old search filter for all abandoned empires also better. Just place (all) to the right end of the slider.

5, Please make equal the rewards from the temple and wheel of fortune to the non diamond players and diamond players. And please make equal the chance to win on game of luck. Premium membership and diamond play still grants so many other bonuses and opportunities, so it could be done without any revolution in the gameplay *Smiley*

6, Since a long time we are waiting for something to generate special resources...by harvesting or exploring or something like this. But it is insane I play third realm and none of them gives me a gems spot in d350  evil3 incredible. We would happily see X5 times more special resources.

7, Would be nice to implement something to the game what give us the chance to have new independents around the empires. Something what generates new ones. Like constant max happiness or fast economy advance. Like a reward, or like immigration to the empire. Because it is random how much independents you get around the empire. Most of the times it is between 4 and 5, but I saw 8 also. And to start with 4 or 8 independents around you it is not the same.

8, Would be nice to choose at least one of the inborn talents when we start to play. And something school also can be implemented to send there the great persons for study those skills what we would like to have.

9, Please design something to move our empires like we did it at v5. What if the solution is easy? What if we can zoom in and out like on the new map? I mean what we see now around our empires that can be the bird view. Even other players has interests around our empires or at the new location where we would like to move our empire this can be done with this zoom thing. So we could have the option to move our empires if we have a zoom on our empire.

What we see now  :

http://prntscr.com/8q44ry

I marked the player's own provinces for example by green. Marked other player's tp-mp by red, and marked another player's colony by blue. We see this when we open the map. But if we can have a zoom, we can zoom in and all this improvements disappears and we get into a closer look. So everything on the map can remain the same. But to what to do with the terrain types if we want to move the empire... I do not have an idea yet...but you are the creators so go on... *wink*

10, Please double the space between neighboring empires.

11, We could have the option to extend the private zone view. Like for d20, then we can plan more easy the thrive around us. For example which independent will be connected to which one. And we do not need to do engeneering on the map using printscreen options *Grin*

12, Like in the game called Civilization great persons could born randomly into our empires. For example a great engineer who can cut the construction time by 20%, a great scientist who can cut the research time by 20% etc...and those great persons will disappear after we used them. Then they can have a statue *Grin*
To have them, we could have another types of achievements what is more hard to complete. Matching the bonus with the needs.

Just a few ideas, thanks for your attention! Enjoy the game everybody!  *gamer*
DragonMathias
Private

« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2015, 20:13:16 PM »

I second the #10 idea stated above.

Also, can you please make empires that are at 0 points go away after like 2 weeks? This would also help active players grow easier. If a player is abandoned status and at 0 points the chances of them coming back are slim to none. If they do come back just start them in a new realm or new spot (they were at 0 points anyway). Empires at 0 points are just in the way, they can't be farmed or spied (for tavern quests)

Lastly, when will the global player level bonuses make the transition to mobile? Will the rewards of days of premium that were already pasted up at implementation of the new level system (which is awesome) be given at some point?

Cheers
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: