Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 22:31:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: New alliance seeking active English speaking members  (Read 5253 times)
jesuitfriar
Private

"Each generation has its own woes and toubles"

« on: August 26, 2015, 03:13:28 AM »

Hi, can you give me an invite on Realm 160? Thanks

"If you think you know me, it's either you love me or you hate me"
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2015, 13:19:28 PM »

Hi, can you give me an invite on Realm 160? Thanks

Link for registration in realm 160:
http://www82.imperiaonline.org/imperia/game_v6/game/register.php?realm=160&ipid=15146474&c=865503de743c2a428f669281d4c08b88
« Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 17:02:03 PM by Angela » Logged

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
jesuitfriar
Private

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2015, 12:41:25 PM »

Thanks for the link Angela...I see that it is X4 and not X2...what's the difference? I can't see the difference in speed...

Thanks!

Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2015, 17:14:23 PM »

Hello jesuitfriar,

The blitz realms (realms with speed x4) follow the rules and mechanics the game speed is multiplied by 4, meaning that accounts' development is 4 times faster than it would be in a normal speed (speed x1) and it is two times faster than realms with speed x2. The slowest realms in version 6 are realms with speed x2.
The production, Gold income, Population growth are faster - х4 than normal speed. Construction and research times are divided by 4. Units’ training time is 4 times shorter, units’ speed is 4 times higher, upkeep is multiplied by 4, traveling times are 4 times shorter. For more detailed information, change the speed number in the upper right corner of the How to play menu - http://www95.imperiaonline.org/imperia/game_v6/game/help/?lang=en&speed=4 .
The duration of the era is different too – on the 10th week from the beginning the Lords of the realm competition is unlocked; if within 4 months from the beginning of the era none of the alliances has managed to win the realm, the era is closed by Imperia Online’s administration.

Angela

Facebook Fan Page
jesuitfriar
Private

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2015, 05:09:45 AM »

Hello jesuitfriar,

The blitz realms (realms with speed x4) follow the rules and mechanics the game speed is multiplied by 4, meaning that accounts' development is 4 times faster than it would be in a normal speed (speed x1) and it is two times faster than realms with speed x2. The slowest realms in version 6 are realms with speed x2.
The production, Gold income, Population growth are faster - х4 than normal speed. Construction and research times are divided by 4. Units’ training time is 4 times shorter, units’ speed is 4 times higher, upkeep is multiplied by 4, traveling times are 4 times shorter. For more detailed information, change the speed number in the upper right corner of the How to play menu - http://www95.imperiaonline.org/imperia/game_v6/game/help/?lang=en&speed=4 .
The duration of the era is different too – on the 10th week from the beginning the Lords of the realm competition is unlocked; if within 4 months from the beginning of the era none of the alliances has managed to win the realm, the era is closed by Imperia Online’s administration.

Hi Angela,

Yes, I think I know that. My question was more of a experiencial confusion, for I don't quite "feel" the difference in speed.

Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2015, 14:52:57 PM »

Hi jesuitfriar,

You can feel drastic difference in a day or two in the mega blitz realm which is with speed x10. Comparing the amount of received resources, traveling times and overall faster development of the accounts may help to quicker feel the difference between realms with speed x2 and speed x4. Also, the realms with speed x4 are twice shorter and finish earlier than the realms with speed x2. The maximum duration of a realm x4 is 4 months, and a realm with speed x2 may continue for 8 months.

Angela

Facebook Fan Page
jesuitfriar
Private

« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2015, 01:02:05 AM »

thanks for that, angela.

Well, I guess it's all in the timeline of the game.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: