Imperia Online International
April 19, 2024, 09:11:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: no bonus casket for confirming email  (Read 3679 times)
yxcv
Sergeant

« on: August 04, 2015, 11:29:00 AM »

I got a message that i get a casket with 10-hour production at my account and one i'm babysitter, but none of them got that casket. my nick is yxcvasdf in realm 261 and the account i babysit is Brutbuken at the same realm.
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2015, 09:25:58 AM »

Hello yxcv,

Could you send a screenshot of this message and the time it was received? Did you recently make any action in the game which grants 10-hour production casket?

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
yxcv
Sergeant

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2015, 20:05:50 PM »

ah no, none of these things i can do... my era restarted fwe days ago, and there popped up different messages... you can do that or this, like watch your city at world map, or take a 10-hour reward bonus chest for confirming email adress. but i have no idea how i should get this message again and i didn't think about a screenshot. Anyhow, is it possible to get this casket again after a restart of an era? If yes, i'd like to have it, if not, the game shouldn't tell me i can *wink*
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2015, 11:40:08 AM »

You have already received the 10-hour bonus reward from confirming your email on May 29 2015 and opened it later. This reward can be received only once. You may have received notification to link cell number to your account which also grants a casket with 10-Hour income. This can be done from Personal settings -> Account info tab.

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: