Imperia Online International
April 16, 2024, 23:54:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: illegal software  (Read 5638 times)
rimromma
« on: June 23, 2015, 15:17:08 PM »

Hello,
Our systems have detected that your account has been using an illegal software - tools that are not allowed in the game. We kindly ask you to discontinue using them, otherwise we will be forced to take real actions.
Regards,

IO Team

support@imperialsupport.org

What this?? I do not understood,what illegal programs I use?? Please write the names of the programs.   Adjika -realm 53
Starbuck
Global Moderator

Qui s'y frotte, s'y pique

« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2015, 15:47:41 PM »

Hi rimromma

Any softwares or scripts that interferes with IO programs is illegal when playing the game

Best regards,

Deus populusque
rimromma
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2015, 16:48:33 PM »

I do not have illegal software, I never heard about such programs.

http://prntscr.com/7kdc18    These players are all playing with scripts. I can prove it:) I played with them before . So I'm not guilty,who accused me - he uses scripts.

Best regards , ADJIKA
« Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 18:17:15 PM by rimromma » Logged
mustique
Lieutenant

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2015, 17:39:29 PM »

many players are now using hidemyip and other crap to hide their country, i bumped into a guy waving a bulgarian flag that was from turkey and many brazilians flying flags from netherlands, jamica etc etc.
Prezs
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2015, 20:04:49 PM »

I can't undestand why you ban players, when you even don't stoped the actions of those illegal softwares *crazy*
It normal to ban one player and other who're not checked to not be baned?
This game is so f.... at this time, I even don't use alarm, when you    ban  em they come back to the game.
Why don't you make one detection system for using scripts and check all users in IO?
It will be bettter to check all not just reported players .
Believe me with scripts the game is really stupid and everything is switched to auto-mode.  *Admin* *Admin* *Admin* *Admin*
« Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 20:06:34 PM by Prezs » Logged
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2015, 08:35:59 AM »

Hello,

rimromma, use of an illegal software has been detected on the account, if you didn't use such tools, maybe you should talk to your babysitters who have access to the account. Reporting players on the forum is not allowed, for reporting please use support@imperialsupport.org.
Prezs, we are working on that.

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: