Imperia Online International
April 28, 2024, 15:04:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DOESN'T GIVES DIAMONDS (DAILY)  (Read 3472 times)
theparanoidpunk
Private

« on: May 09, 2015, 20:17:31 PM »

please check something is wrong it doesn't give me diamonds when i click it says that it doesn't have questions today what to do ?

playing with nickname TheParanoidPunk   in mega blitz

Ty
theparanoidpunk
Private

« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2015, 00:59:42 AM »

The 1 day free diamonds was/were removed, because IO added the weel of the luck.
You can win diamonds in the weel, but it will not be easy, maybe  *SARCASTIC* *evil* *guns*

oh man that means they killed game for people who doesn't donate , thats pity
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2015, 09:31:05 AM »

Hello theparanoidpunk,

The daily free spin of the wheel of fortune replaces the reward of 1 diamond from answering a question in Polls. When there are any questions left from the Polls, you will still receive gold as a reward for your answers.

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
lordsloth
Private

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2015, 13:51:22 PM »

There are 16 slots on the wheel of fortune.  So in a fair game (which IO must comply, since most countries have lottery laws), the odds of winning diamonds can be calculated by the formula  (# of diamonds on wheel)/16 on average.  However if you are unlucky, you could go hundred of spins with out winning diamonds, and then win several in a row or close together.

I have seen 0,1,2,3 diamonds on the wheel.  Two appears to be the average. I got 0 once, but when you do your free wheel reset, it have always came back with 1 or 2.

What interesting is that on average the chances of winning diamonds, is such that you would never need to buy premium play again, if you stock your winnings.

I am keep statistics for me and my alliance, and I will soon find out if game play is unfair with the wheel.  If play is unfair, I'm sure this is an oversight by Imperia Online as even some large companies run foul of lottery laws (even in a game).  I sure don't what IO banned in my country. Putting a disclaimer on the wheel saying the chances of winning diamonds is not random, would probably cover them off, if this is true.

Back to the original question.  You can still get diamonds if you are running the Android App, as they have not updated for the wheel yet.  I don't suppose this will last for much longer.

Starbuck
Global Moderator

Qui s'y frotte, s'y pique

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2015, 15:27:22 PM »

Hi

The easiest way to earn Diamonds is quite simply to win medals by being the "Battle of the Day" laureate
you'll earn 100 Diamonds for every such times

In regards to the "Fortune Wheel", so far the odds of striking it diamond are rather good
and on average, even better when you take into account all the other ressources given

I've seen several cases of lucky strikes (one of 160+ Diamonds)
Speaking on my behalf, I got +10 Diamonds after 10 days

it's "luck", but with good, decent odds
just give it some time for experimentation and I'm sure that you'll come around it *wink*

Have fun,

Deus populusque
Igor...
Private

http://youtu.be/1xS5spMOGEM

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2015, 14:29:36 PM »

https://youtu.be/5ulnqNmOVz8
 [:-}

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: