Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 18:11:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Realm chats  (Read 4093 times)
JamesH
Private

« on: April 28, 2015, 05:05:53 AM »

I think we need a chat option in each realm, this would make the game alot more intresting.

Also extended that to have the option to just chat in alliance would be great aswell

What do you think people and admin?
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2015, 09:23:01 AM »

Hello JamesH,

Thank you for your suggestion. Similar option has been discussed recently and it has been decided not to implement the chat option for now. But the idea will be taken into consideration for the future development of the game and I will inform you when there are any news on this matter.

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
MyronDansby
Private

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2015, 08:06:40 AM »

personally i noticed that i have to leave one realm to chat in another - what i would love to see is one chat option that ties all the realms into one chat - something someone does in say realm 1 might teach someone in realm 4 a new tactic and or a new way to do things - of course i am still very new to this game and i don't know all it can or can't do - and i am bouncing around between 3 online games and this game i am in three realms at once i got a total of three alliances started and i know little about them - that has never stop me from trying new things and taking on new challenges - the lour of juggling all these is tempting but i have no idea if i can pull it off.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: