Imperia Online International
April 23, 2024, 18:30:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Court Candidates  (Read 7030 times)
felix_r
Captain

« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2015, 19:55:12 PM »

well, there is a simple way to test your understanding of the game mechanics :

in the next 36h-48h, if you get female candidates by the droves, then it means that you were right, and that an "accident" temporarily happened because of the chaos generated by the dynastic succession.

however, if you keep getting male candidates, then it means that my "theory" is not so secondary after all
you have indeed a princess, that is also the oldest unmarried child (bar your Emperor)

http://prntscr.com/6xn050

most candidates will be for her suitability, that is males
and then you will get female candidates for the next child

http://prntscr.com/6xn0o9

Have fun,

No, no and no!

The girl that you are talking about CAN NOT marry anyone for whole her life, because she is not a part of the Royal Family. So all the boys that the game keeps sending to me are TOTALLY USELESS !

The game MUST send to me females because this is my instant need, (and my only need since I have only 1 person in my Royal Family). And the game always acted like this until today (probably some kind of bug or new stupid change)

If you don't understand this then you are the guy with the understanding problem, not me.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2015, 19:57:25 PM by felix_r » Logged
grmarf
Captain

« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2015, 20:06:34 PM »

The game MUST send to me females because this is my instant need, (and my only need since I have only 1 person in my Royal Family). And the game always acted like this until today (probably some kind of bug or new stupid change)

If you don't understand this then you are the guy with the understanding problem, not me.

Sorry, but ... "great people" are generated by the system: 50% female / 50% male.
You're not lucky, that's all.

You're "imperial family" is not a variable for the system.
felix_r
Captain

« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2015, 20:08:36 PM »

Sorry, but ... "great people" are generated by the system: 50% female / 50% male.
You're not lucky, that's all.

You're "imperial family" is not a variable for the system.

You are wrong.
grmarf
Captain

« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2015, 20:46:29 PM »

Nothing in the rules. Only :
The system suggests men and women who can be added to the Imperial Court. After every won battle against a player within net points range x2, there is a 25% chance for the system to generate a Noble. After every won battle against a player out of the net points range x2, there is a 3% chance for the system to generate a nobleman. After every won battle against an independent city, there is a 3% chance for the system to generate a Noble. Every 12 hours there is a 12% chance for the system to generate a Noble.
Nothing about gender.

Perhaps I'm wrong.

Lake of information, sorry. I'm silent.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2015, 20:47:53 PM by grmarf » Logged
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2015, 16:12:57 PM »

felix_r, we checked your account before I advised you to expel the women from the court, no irregularities were found. No recent changes related to generating new aristocrats have been made in the game. Expelling the 2 women you had, would have increased the chances to receive a new woman from the system. The chances to receive a new woman are bigger if you don't have any women or have less in the court in cases like yours, when you already have 2 women and only one great man (the Empreror) to marry. But there is also a chance to receive a new woman aristocrat even if there are already 2 women in the court. I'm closing the topic since the realm has been restarted.

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: