Imperia Online International
March 29, 2024, 01:24:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: age of miracles  (Read 6172 times)
pijujica
Sergeant

« on: April 22, 2015, 05:02:00 AM »

http://prntscr.com/6wpo1e

did v-5 worlds have any control ?

realm 105

right now player is useing Market Bot, all alliance sell resources 20 times cheaper and of course your administrators are unable to find any iregularity, are they complete idiots, 15 years old kid open IP adress of alliance and entire alliance of 13 players is under 3 IP adress,

you want us to play "sofcore" version, we even could buy a bride for our prince, that is not in European tradittion, maybe in some rural parts but that is not Europe, and you want us to belive that the same s**t will not repeat on v-6 ? How can we trust you when you are unable to protect rulles you wrote?

and why did we need to protecz "honourable names" of players useing alarm script or other stuff? DDid you protect normal players or scum like that one ?
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2015, 08:52:48 AM »

Hello pijujica, for reporting please use support@imperialsupport.org. Use the email you created your account, provide your username as well and provide the full information you have on the player. Next time you notice similar offer and want to report illegal trading, buy a small part of the offer and send your report to the email above.

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
pijujica
Sergeant

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2015, 15:41:22 PM »

Hello pijujica, for reporting please use support@imperialsupport.org. Use the email you created your account, provide your username as well and provide the full information you have on the player. Next time you notice similar offer and want to report illegal trading, buy a small part of the offer and send your report to the email above.

Angela

it is imossible to be faster than market bot they use and you know that, but I spy on them and when player got several mil of resources in few minutes only answer is that he buy that, Croatian support is not here untill 26. of April, few times during this realm players from this alliance were under blocade, as Croatian admin told me and I am beliver, I even belive in unicorns and Santa

and I belive in one magical script that is somewere in the game, when you buy diamonds for 100 euros you get 3 times more diamonds but as all good things in life it cost some money to author of that miracle, if you dont know for that now you know, have a good time and fix that scripts by blocking the users

they buy realms for a nicle and you do nothing to prevent that

i like this game, I have nothing against "diamonds eaters" but now that is no more game, it is looking more like gipsy market

and that all is on market

so dear Angela you have a problem, we play this for fun and as I see it is not fun anymore, this scripts will destroy this game, if I can buy 4 times more diamonds on v-5 and than transfer them to v-6 thab you buy me a realm by doing nothing to prevent cheeters in the game, your fault
« Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 16:25:08 PM by Angela » Logged
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2015, 16:30:48 PM »

pijujica, in this case, you can send your report in English to the email provided in the previous post to report the players you suspect for using scripts so we could check them.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 16:31:27 PM by Angela » Logged

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
pijujica
Sergeant

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2015, 22:21:59 PM »

pijujica, in this case, you can send your report in English to the email provided in the previous post to report the players you suspect for using scripts so we could check them.

Angela

I did not suspect, I know, read it once more, 15 year old kid take a look on that alliance, 3 IP and 13 players, that is multiaccaunting, right?

market bot and 30x lower prices, that is illegal too, right ?

24/7 activity and alarm script, ouch, that is also against the rules that you made, right?

and now we have on market diamond magic, you know that, if not now you know

why players have no rights to know that some crooks cheet in the game, why not to wrote that this scripts are on market for real money ?

Do something because that will kill the game, not only on v-5 but on v-6 too, we like this game but when all players obey the rules, your policy of doing nothing against crooks will ruin the game, block the acc of such players for 72 hours or even more, that will teach them a lesson,

without such measures you send wrong signals to all players who play this for fun and fair play by the rules, the same rules you wrote, do something before it will be too little to late, now all is in your hands, I am just one of players
Prezs
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2015, 12:09:08 PM »

I don't hope really they will stop the scripts ..
One other question:
Why some players can play with scripts and other can't???!?!?
The main problem is that 80% use hacks and the other 20% don't want to play in this game, so pijujica's right - if you don't remove the hacks nobody will play IO.
And what will be the result when somebody report cheaters???
When you block them they'll create new account and again use hacks  *pardon*
« Last Edit: April 23, 2015, 12:20:17 PM by Prezs » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: