Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 22:33:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fortress Siege Bugged  (Read 2007 times)
olGhostlo
Private

« on: March 31, 2015, 02:56:23 AM »

Alright so I attacked this guy that was spying on me. I heavily outnumbered him and the report said I lost. His morale and fortress HP were both at 0. I lost a decent amount of troops where as did he. I was unable to gain any resources from the bullshit...
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2015, 16:37:43 PM »

If you want to conclude a successful fortress siege when the fortress is destroyed, you'll have to defeat a fortress with one level lower than the current destroyed level.

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
olGhostlo
Private

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2015, 05:14:40 AM »

If you want to conclude a successful fortress siege when the fortress is destroyed, you'll have to defeat a fortress with one level lower than the current destroyed level.

How is it that I destroyed his fortress and brought his morale completely to 0 and killed lots of his soldiers and he still won? If his morale goes to 0 surely I shouldve won. This all happened in the same battle.
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2015, 08:24:31 AM »

Could you leave your username, realm, date and time of the battle and the name of the opponent?

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: