Imperia Online International
April 20, 2024, 00:53:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I want some answers  (Read 2696 times)
pijujica
Sergeant

« on: February 28, 2015, 05:36:08 AM »

http://prntscr.com/6aroh4

explain this magic to me ?

players from Brasilian alliance have alarm script, several players send attacks in time period of 36 hours ant they are aleays online

please I want explanation for market miracles and for 24/7 online and not one in style "...there is nothing wrong.." because it is wrong
grmarf
Captain

« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2015, 08:40:30 AM »

One word : Bot.

Now, existing Bot for all : market, map discovery ...
pijujica
Sergeant

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2015, 23:39:45 PM »

http://prntscr.com/6b2wt2

22:40 CET

realm 105

please do not try with some answer for retarted kids, do your job once

btw

you may ban me but as I see you do not do your job
Petit.Patapon
Captain

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2015, 07:51:00 AM »

Hello pijujica  *bravo*

You have found a nice example.
But I don't believe that it is the result comming from a Bot. It may simply come from the following situation :
When everybody is buying a resource it can hapen -I've seen it many times- that all little piece of stone/iron/wood is sold. And during a small time no offer exist. During this time, prices are free without any control, and every players can decide either to sell at very high price, either to sell at very low price.

If IO really wants to master the prices (I am just a player) I believe that a simple additionnal test can be added in the rules.
When no offer is on the market, any new offer should be tested towards the mean value of the previous day - you know this value is given on the graphic showing the day by day prices.
In that case all selling prices will be bound to the rule that says that no offer can be given if its value is exeeding 2 times the market price.

Have fun !
And if IO wants to implment this test , that kind of variation will simply disapear  *gamer*

Je ne discute pas avec une brouette... Je la pousse.
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2015, 19:29:52 PM »

pijujica, try to buy a small part of the offer if a similar one appears again and report details about the date/time and kind of the offer at support@imperialsupport.org.

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: