Imperia Online International
April 24, 2024, 22:47:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Closing of topics - Limitation of Diamonds - Urgency  (Read 7705 times)
legantois
Private

« on: February 07, 2015, 16:51:23 PM »

Can I ask why my topic

Limitations of diamonds -Urgency

has been locked by and administrator

is Overuse of Diamonds a subject not to be discussed here ?
« Last Edit: February 07, 2015, 16:51:59 PM by legantois » Logged
grmarf
Captain

« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2015, 18:30:51 PM »

Sorry, but I prefer french words ... and legantois can read my words ... for other : I suggest to legantois to go in the french forum.

Ce topic sera surrement lui aussi bloqué. Relance le en français dans le forum francophone ... peut être que tu auras quelques réponses. Le CM Francophone étant revenu, tu peux en profiter *Smiley*
Il est déjà arrivé que personne chez IO ne me réponde, et que le CM france arrive à me transmettre des réponses *Smiley*
Et puis, désormais, la liberté d'expression est le dogme national français ...
« Last Edit: February 07, 2015, 18:33:19 PM by grmarf » Logged
legantois
Private

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2015, 13:16:31 PM »

The blocking of my post can only mean one thing...

But i want someone from IO to say it here... in front of everybody

for your info Thingd are getting worse on realm 177

we have now 2 alliances from Brasil (full with guys who won the diamond cup --> so with a big bank account or very good ties with IO)

Are they going to fight to know who has the biggest bank account ?

This game is becoming Completly STUPID.

I urge IO to open world with strict limitation in diamond usage (and not on prehistoric version of IO) if they still want low diamond spenders to stay

May be they do not care

legantois
Private

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2015, 01:16:06 AM »

Would be nice to get opinion from other players
legantois
Private

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2015, 09:23:40 AM »

This is it

As expected world 177 has become a world where two brasilian subsidised alliances are fighting to know who has the biggest bank account (previous era was one heavily subsidised iranian alliance)

when they arrive in your world with pockets full of diamonds, just give up and leave.

most of the very good and intelligent players i know have left this world or are not playing at all

I hope they found a world without these heavy diamonds users, or may be they left

this game has become a game where the only interest is to see which player has the biggest bank account (or at least diamond account as sometimes they fall from the sky). this is not a strategy game, this is a diamond game.

I moved to another game where usage of money is limited and cannot give more than 10-20% Advantage.

I hope for the owners of Imperia Online that they will find some new stupid players to replace us spending some few dollars in.
TickTackMann
Private

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2015, 18:05:12 PM »

Seems like no one cares bought the diamond(ab)use...
Well i used to play in 4 realms (not the same time) the last year or one and a half, now im done with the game. Why? I always played in top allies, with maybe one player spending more diamonds than the rest of ally and usually two or three allies in the realm which also have such a player, pretty balanced run for the victory.
Few months ago i left old realm cause most of the players didnt want to spend more diamonds. Some of us moved to another realm and we started a small ally only playing ally-war most of the time. We won all as i remember;) but after the era all but me stopped playing and i moved to another realm no one played with mann diamonds. I been happy find something like this with Top 20 Players all in range of 2 mio points, great.
Some weeks after restart of realm a player joined spending enough diamonds to get top player after 2 weeks with millions of points advantage and the same boring shit started this realm. Meanwhile its the next era on this realm, actual standing is:
1  100 676 552       
2    32 030 851        
3    15 995 857        
4    14 952 585    (Thats the player ranking, not ally;))

So wheres the fun in playing any more? Right, there is no. So i decided to stop after this era. Funny thing is today gamemaster announced a new "tactical" realm. Why call it tactical and not by the real name? More-diamonds-to-spend?
Its crap, u ruined kind of good game with more and more use of diamonds. Im done.    
« Last Edit: April 06, 2015, 18:05:46 PM by TickTackMann » Logged
pijujica
Sergeant

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2015, 00:34:47 AM »

The blocking of my post can only mean one thing...

But i want someone from IO to say it here... in front of everybody

for your info Thingd are getting worse on realm 177

we have now 2 alliances from Brasil (full with guys who won the diamond cup --> so with a big bank account or very good ties with IO)

Are they going to fight to know who has the biggest bank account ?

This game is becoming Completly STUPID.

I urge IO to open world with strict limitation in diamond usage (and not on prehistoric version of IO) if they still want low diamond spenders to stay

May be they do not care

why?

If somebady want to buy realm let him do it, my Good they buy last WC and now they are World Champions, I mean WC of Imperia, they tery to do the same with football but Germans are not for sale   *hihi*
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: