Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 19:45:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Its about of camps  (Read 1004 times)
dimdau
Private

« on: January 25, 2015, 23:34:18 PM »

I know there are camps rich in something as there are only the special resources. Well I have looked all around on global map, I have found some few special resources yes, proper to a trading post, but I have seeing no one camp at all, all what I see are, forests, fertile, Mountais, hills, Mountain with forests, neutral, hills with forests.

I have seen ppls setting colonies right where is a special resources, where I'd consider would be to a trading post... 

My question is... How yo find a camp? They give different percentage (camp fill of.. and special resources - 10 to 5%) So I wonder should be a difference on way to find them, and probably I just dont know right how to do... The special resource h *hmm* *hmm*as the 'draw' of the resource, and what about the camp?

Thank you in advance for your help
Madzoism
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2015, 01:21:34 AM »

To find special resources you need to send spies on scouting or you can search the map manually.
The barbarian camps can be found also by the global map filter. 
dimdau
Private

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2015, 08:17:30 AM »

I was looking manually by global Map, but all what I saw were the sign about special resources, like that to trading posts. My question is if to the special resources Camps there is a different sign (draw) or how to know the difference kinda (here is to be special resources and here is a camp with special resources)...

Thanks in advance for any help
dimdau
Private

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2015, 08:35:55 AM »

thank you, doesn't matter I found it by myself, thank you in advance.
Madzoism
Global Moderator

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2015, 08:57:03 AM »

Barbarian camps tend to settle near the special resources, you are welcome.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: