Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 18:09:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Negativ Gold problem/flaw  (Read 1302 times)
Mifflo
Private

« on: January 15, 2015, 23:01:12 PM »

One of our Guildmember dont understand english at all. He have build army (not very big)
as he is only at 2500points. Problem is it is big enough to make him loose 1200 every hour
It have been like this for 8+ days and he never understood what is wrong or how to fix it.
He never build up his Houses, can only have 15000 population and have 39000 without house.
Right now he is negativ 158000 Gold, not allowed to attack so he can lower his army size or
attack to harvest resources/gold and not allowed to build anything..and gold keep going down every minute.

What is his option to solve this problem? Even if he leave Guild and we attack him to loose army
With his tiny income it will take weeks to get even in gold just from tax income.
Selling resources is not very profitable at lower levels, 50% to commition and sale tax. and only gain 1k'ish per hour total

Players should really be able to upgrade building that not require Gold and able to dismiss troops.

Just found out even more frustration thing..Taxes..rediculous high Taxes on everything you want to do.
I just tried to send 80k gold, guess what..53k gold will be lost to Tax..I droped my jaw..just WTF!!!
Do we need to send milions to be able to recive 160k? when I just read an other silly thing, only allowed
to recive 110k total..WHAT!!! WHY!! so we can not even waste everything we own in Taxes and still
not be able to help?? What is wrong with this game? Dont this game want players to play?

In other words, this player is no way to help? Kick..forget..start on new server?
« Last Edit: January 16, 2015, 09:32:49 AM by Mifflo » Logged
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2015, 09:33:22 AM »

Hello Mifflo,

He could disband his military units in the respective barracks, tab Disband. If selling resources on the market or Imperial Merchant is not profitable for him, a loan from the bank could help to instantly reach positive gold. Allies can also send him gold from the Caravan Station, Gold transfer tab. Also, there is an option in the Temple to open gift which will give only gold.

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
Mifflo
Private

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2015, 10:00:15 AM »

It was just what wrote, Yes Allies can send Gold with Caravan problem is
almost everything will be Taxed and there is limit how much a player can recive.

Ok dismiss in each barrack. Bank loan..ok, will try that.
Thanks
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: