Imperia Online International
April 26, 2024, 02:04:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Unable to access my account in world cup qualifiers realm  (Read 4369 times)
mohsin
Private

« on: October 26, 2014, 03:47:28 AM »

I was connected to my account in the world cup qualifiers realm, and suddenly lost access to it about half an hour ago. Please help!

username: mohsin
Team: Netherlands
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2014, 13:15:07 PM »

The problem was caused by the time change. The clock in Europe moved backwards with 1 hour (DST) on October 26 (Sunday) at 4:00 am (server time). The server marked 3:00 am instead of 4:00 am. If you were in the game at 4:00 am for example, the clock moved backwards, the game logged you out and activity from another place appeared because the game was calculating your own activity from 4:00 am. There wasn't any activity from another place.

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
mohsin
Private

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2014, 04:08:38 AM »

Thank you for that reply, I later on guessed that. But, initially it caused problem as I had no idea what was going on and no way to guess when I would be able to log in. I sent some mails and left a message here. I lost 2-3 hours. Also, there was one more problem, I lost lots of gold in upkeep and my happiness loss was not understandable. I don't know if it was a bug, or if they penalised for attempting to annex more than 3 provinces, while I was actually attempting to make vassals, I failed and lost happiness drastically.

Anyways, thanks for your answer, it makes some sense, but it would be good (it was quite bad) if they had informed about it earlier.

mohsin
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2014, 14:21:44 PM »

If the gold balance was negative, increasing the resources could had caused increase of the negative gold balance. The happiness was not affected by the problem, attempts to make vassals don't lead to happiness loss. Are you still experiencing similar problems?
but it would be good (it was quite bad) if they had informed about it earlier.
I agree with you, unfortunately, such situations can’t always be anticipated and this time it wasn't possible to send you a prior notice. I apologize for the inconvenience.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 14:22:26 PM by Angela » Logged

Angela

Facebook Fan Page
mohsin
Private

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2014, 00:34:19 AM »

Hello,

I am unable to log in to my account. They say I cannot log in due to inactivity. How is that possible?

mohsin
« Last Edit: October 31, 2014, 01:25:17 AM by mohsin » Logged
Starbuck
Global Moderator

Qui s'y frotte, s'y pique

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2014, 00:39:32 AM »

it's back on
you can access your account again  *rose*

have fun,

Deus populusque
mohsin
Private

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2014, 00:48:30 AM »

(But, that was a weird thing)

Thanks, it works now.

mohsin
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2014, 12:03:10 PM »

Hello mohsin, we were encountering technical problems and the access to the realm has been restricted for some time. The problem has been fixed shortly after, the nomad attack lead by xaoc has been prolonged with the exact time the access has been restricted for. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Angela

Facebook Fan Page
mohsin
Private

« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2014, 17:13:58 PM »

Yeah, it frustrated me for a while, but I kept trying. It was back, and I got some time to make last minute decisions. It's okay!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: